Thread: lip installed and new wheels on

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 71
    You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    ^^ wanna get one? lets bundle up and save on shipping. lol

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    Tits

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

ok so the side skirts are bolt on? the rear bumper is a lip or new bumper?
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

sides needed some trimming. the rear bumper is a full bumper. it's got a shorter overhang which I think looks better.

GREEN is the new BLACK

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    you know I think that second pic should be your new sig ;-)

TGC Regular
    Looks good, bar that gap....

Get a vouge front bumper :D
    1994 Galant VR-4 GOKUH ( 230kw atw )
    2000 Legnum VR-4 ( Daily, 155.5kw atw )
    1997 Legnum VR-4 - Yes Another one
    1995 FTO - V6 Mivec 200hp

looking good man, i really like how it came out!! keep up the good work!

good work ASTIG! ur car is sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by guynlidia2006 View Post
    what lip kit / side skirts are thouse? I like em.. i want them... is the back bumper stock?
    umm it's nice to want but honestly, if ur not ready to spend more than $2000.00 just in parts (install and paint should run another $1000+), this is not the look for u.

here's what i'm talking about for those of u that don't know what u are looking at:

the front bumper, sides, rear bumper, and rear bumper extensions would run you estimated $750+ (very cheap estimate btw). now to fit that bumper w/o gaps you need JDM headlights and a '98+ JDM grill (USDM headlights leave a gap w/ JDM grill, and JDM headlights won't fit a USDM girll); add another $350+. the fender flares are optional but should run another $250. that VOGUE lip is very rare in the US (only 2 members have it); add another $600 (if you can get it shipped here cheap the TRIGGERMAUVE way: cut in half... to get it here in 1 piece through an importer will cost you almost $1000). o and i almost foregot the fogs! add $300+. again these are all lowball estimates, actual costs are probably a good deal higher.

Quote Originally Posted by IceDouTGaLanT View Post
    only $500 for vouge lip??
    i'm, guessing $500 paint and install for the lip! haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Goku View Post
    Looks good, bar that gap....

Get a vouge front bumper :D
    shipping/customs for one of those bumpers (i'm assuming the VOGUE EVO or VOGUE pre-facelift 2 piece full bumper) costs more than the actual bumpers themsleves!

Quote Originally Posted by ASTIG View Post
    sides needed some trimming. the rear bumper is a full bumper. it's got a shorter overhang which I think looks better.
    yeah i love that the JDM rear bumper overhang is shorter... i wanted to use it but i couldn't because of the way my exhaust is routed... i needed the depth or else my tips would stick out like 4"!
    Last edited by Reelax; 04-19-2008 at 07:53 AM

Reelax, that's a very cheap estimate. hehe. the bumpers, sides, rear bumper extensions, fogs alone cost me about $2000. add JDM heads, tails, sideview mirrors, grille, for another $500+. the lip another $500. Then install and paintjob was another $4500.

Now, if I only knew Cali was selling his car sooner, I could have bought his car instead.

GREEN is the new BLACK

hey astig, where did you get the lip, because im want to buy one for my old style bumper.

JDM front covension Old style vr4,18"axis black seven mod,clifford alarm,egr rear window visor,kenwood unit 7"screen DVD,two tones paint job,3G strut bar , HID's.

Quote Originally Posted by ASTIG View Post
    Reelax, that's a very cheap estimate. hehe. the bumpers, sides, rear bumper extensions, fogs alone cost me about $2000. add JDM heads, tails, sideview mirrors, grille, for another $500+. the lip another $500. Then install and paintjob was another $4500.

Now, if I only knew Cali was selling his car sooner, I could have bought his car instead.
    sorry bro, i know it was a super low estimate but i didn't want to scare anybody too bad; and the last thing i wanted in your thread was people saying they could get certain parts for less here and there (since i itemized)... i know how much this stuff really costs and how much good work costs, but there's always people that will tell me i overstated the prices, so i shot low. suffice to say, u have to be pretty commited (to a mental hospital) to drop $10K (adding in quality wheels and tires, HID projector retro etc. to the total) on ur G in less than a year. there are only a few of us in that club (what were we thinking?). but rest assured, your results were totally worth it i think. props.

o and u should definately bring that ride down to Factory MOD08 (Normal, Illinois) this year! it would b one of the front runners for "Best in Show" since galants have won that award back to back (MOD06/MOD07) at the california event. we're hoping ur car's IMOLA RED cousin (VEGASMATT) or another of our G's takes home the honors at the california MOD08!

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    I love that white with bronze/gold wheels look. The car looks clean as hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

TGC Regular
    Lip would've looked much better without the gap, but the ride is sweet man

Thanks for all your help too when I came back about 6 months ago.

I still got a long way to go. Need to go back to the body shop this week to get a few little things taken care of.

GREEN is the new BLACK

TGC Regular
    Car is hot, nice job

I took the lip off last night in about 10 minutes. Didnt even have to jack the car up.

anyway here are some pictures of the lights at night.

high beams on with lows

GREEN is the new BLACK

holy crap that is bright!!!! and wow dude you car it the sex. the car color and rim combo is just pure sex
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Great pictures! Thats exactly why I would prefer a single projector low beam and standard high beam, beautiful...!

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    is the outer lights on your fogs still acts as a turnsignal or replaced/rewired it with an HID. if so, what size.

has anybody in the US gotten the '98+ JDM fogs to work like JDM OE yet? i haven't seen anyone wire them to work like they were intended yet... the way they work in their OE functionality is the outside light in the direction you are signalling comes on as a flood light (not flashing), only when u activate your indicator... the outside pair are normally off (only be able to work if the parking lights were on as a condition), would never both be on at the same time, and are not supposed to blink. i always wondered if anybody over here ever mde them work like that and where they tapped for the triggers. usually everybody that gets them stateside wires them as quad fogs or as signals...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast