The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: finally installed my lower grille... what do u guys think?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 22

finally installed my lower grille... what do u guys think?

Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

paint all the mesh black.

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    yea paint it black

i have been thinking about it... but i like the contrast... what does everyone think?
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    paint all the mesh black.
    x2

Quote Originally Posted by guynlidia2006 View Post
    i have been thinking about it... but i like the contrast... what does everyone think?
    silver mesh looks yucky. you want contrast? chrome it. otherwise paint the mesh black.

i actually want the mesh from the jags... just havent been able to find it and i had this mesh laying around
    Mods:

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    wow that looks much better

wow i knew about the car site but the other gives many options, thanks...
    Mods:

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Paint it black dude. It will look ten times better. Other then that, it looks great.

dear GOD it looks like a 4x4 (ive always wanted to say that)!

Paint the mesh black and you be good to go!

TGC Regular
    I say if you want a contrast you should paint it a dark grey, or a gunmetal color. That way you can still tell its there, but it doesnt stand out so much and look ricey.

whatever color you paint it, make sure you give it a good scuff with some 600 grit, or a red scotchbrite pad. otherwise the paint will flake off over time.

Need some paint or bodywork done in Chicagoland or NW Indiana???.. http://www.alsautobodyexperts.com/

hmmm.... gunmetal.... well if i cant find the mesh for a decent price that i want i will do it dark gre
    y
    Mods:

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Im gonna have to agree with the general consensus on this 1, Paint it Black, or Gunmetal, either 1 would look better than that...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    I painted mine gunmetal and loved it immediately, listen to the wise ones :D

chrome it 8)

paint it black
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    looks good but like everyone is saying paint it black
    03 I4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast