The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Nitrous Install

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    wmaharrisjr

Nitrous Install

Does anyone have a picture of their nitrous kit installed. I am getting a Zex kit soon and need ideas for bottle placement.

The ones I've seen in the galants here have it in the forward corner of the trunk. Left side will aid in routing the nitrous lines. Just keep it out of the cockpit, no matter what they did on Fast and Furious.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

BiGMaN
    What are the dangers of putting the bottle in the car? I'm looking into getting a Zex kit as well and I wanted to mount it behind my seat so that I'm not going to my trunk to open the tank and letting people know whats up.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BiGMaN)</div><div class='quotemain'>What are the dangers of putting the bottle in the car? Â*I'm looking into getting a Zex kit as well and I wanted to mount it behind my seat so that I'm not going to my trunk to open the tank and letting people know whats up.</div>

Dangers would be death, if it should explode for some reason heh. This pic is of what happens if nitrous explodes:

http://www.nettally.com/silly34/nitro.htm

MnGalant
    get a remote bottle opener