The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Team Mitsubishi Ralliart 380 (TMR-380), a supercharged 9G @ 310bhp from Oz!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 101
    Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    dam that's sexy.. making me wanna get a 9g and mod from scratch.. oh well.

Well, Mitsubishi as an Australian operation never had the budget to market the cars... and there's a strong buying psyche of RWD V8s.

As much of a Mitsi fan that I am (that's all I've owned in 13 years), I am a BIG fan of the new FG XR6 Turbo (270kW, 533Nm of torque... 5.2second 0km/h-100km/h time and more power/quicker than its V8 sibling, the XR8 because it is lighter!) that got released very recently here in Oz.

WWW.OZVR4.COM, the home of Australian VR4 Legnums and Galants

That is a Very Nice Car, a dealer around here has a New 2007 Ralliart 9G for 22K, it has like 120 miles. If I had the money and knew where to get a kit like that I would so get it.

Does it have the supercharger? :D Screw the kit!

WWW.OZVR4.COM, the home of Australian VR4 Legnums and Galants

man that car is sick dont really like the spoiler im feelin the dual mufflers somethin im plannin to put on my RA so is that 380 a MIVEC?

sexy. and seriously why would they run that shit there and not here. Are they like hmm lets give the US the uglier bumpers and no vr4 they dont want that stuff.

damm ill trade in my car plus cash for that model....
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272
    ported Dual Ball Bearing FP RED 84mm 25psi w/ external dump

dammm all i can say is wow nice car!!!!!!

Yeah this is a sick ass car... do you know I contacted them about getting the rear window spoiler, the tails and hood.... they flat out said no, they are not shipping out 380parts anymore...figured it was due to them stopping the manufacturing of the 380....

Experienced TGC Member Galantfan88's Avatar
    soo beautiful...i want it

i've got a contact in Australia that I'm going to try and get that spoiler from.. but i contacted TMR about that rear bumper and never heard back

and $DMoney$, the 380 Ralliart i believe is the same as ours.. and the car in this thread was a supercharged version of that/our car

Quote Originally Posted by Rayth View Post
    i've got a contact in Australia that I'm going to try and get that spoiler from.. but i contacted TMR about that rear bumper and never heard back

and $DMoney$, the 380 Ralliart i believe is the same as ours.. and the car in this thread was a supercharged version of that/our car

but that means that SC only gives it an extra 50-60 HP which isnt that much that 380 is at 310hp and a stock ralliart is at 256hp that engine in the pic looks more like the GTS engine

the pic is a non mivic engine...soo base should be around 230hpif it wasnt supercharged. non the less 310 is plenty for practical hp under normal driving, but of course we always want more
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

yea true but man can you imagine if it was a MIVEC damn that would be sick that would be close to 350hp

im gonna talk to some guy who designs body kits & see if he can make me one like the TMR-380

WTF! I want one!

Can we import one here! or a few!

Quote Originally Posted by KaziKai View Post
    WTF! I want one!

Can we import one here! or a few!
    are you talking about the car or the body kit?

Quote Originally Posted by $DMoney$ View Post
    im gonna talk to some guy who designs body kits & see if he can make me one like the TMR-380
    i would be interested because im looking to do dual exhaust soon

and sorry about being incorrect about the engine.. i thought it had 310whp thats why i assumed it was the mivec engine

overseas always have the best model trims. Australia has these TMR versions. The UK has the Fucking Quick versions of the EVO, and Japan has the VR-4. WTF???

If Mitsu brought that here I'm pretty sure they'd make more profit on it.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

America wants trucks and hybrids GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cries inside*

There just isn't the market in America for these vehicles.
    RIP
    1995 7G 4G64 / 63T DOHC Turbo
    Part Out Coming Soon

In search of 2G 3000GT VR4

Daily driving
    Dat '08 Cobalt Coupe

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast