The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Team Mitsubishi Ralliart 380 (TMR-380), a supercharged 9G @ 310bhp from Oz!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 101
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayth View Post
    i would be interested because im looking to do dual exhaust soon

and sorry about being incorrect about the engine.. i thought it had 310whp thats why i assumed it was the mivec engine
    no need for apologizies ill keep u posted on what that guy says bout the kit

not bad

foozrcool
    You can buy the TMR supercharger kit, I have one & the install is almost complete. I am aiming for 450 HP.

Quote Originally Posted by foozrcool View Post
    You can buy the TMR supercharger kit, I have one & the install is almost complete. I am aiming for 450 HP.
    where did you buy it from and for how much???

Experienced TGC Member Galantfan88's Avatar
    We never get the good cars

foozrcool has a 380 and he lives in Australia or NZ i believe

foozrcool
    Yep in Australia. The kit is available through TMR for $4950 AU$ which at the current exchange rate would be around $3200 US$.

I already have headers, exhaust, CAI, ECU & on top of the kit I've installed 6 larger fuel injectors, a bigger fuel pump & have just picked up a water/methanol setup. There already is a 380 running similar mods to mine doing around 410HP & I believe with the few extras I have I should be around 445HP.

i think u would be lucky to hit 400hp unless its a stage 2 SC even then u would need headers and full exhaust and intake to push close to 450hp

Yep in Australia. The kit is available through TMR for $4950 AU$ which at the current exchange rate would be around $3200 US$.

I already have headers, exhaust, CAI, ECU & on top of the kit I've installed 6 larger fuel injectors, a bigger fuel pump & have just picked up a water/methanol setup. There already is a 380 running similar mods to mine doing around 410HP & I believe with the few extras I have I should be around 445HP.
    Is TMR still selling the SC? thats sweet tho man make sure to post pics and vids of the car in action is ur car a ralliart? or just a regular 380

foozrcool
    Quote Originally Posted by $DMoney$ View Post
    i think u would be lucky to hit 400hp unless its a stage 2 SC even then u would need headers and full exhaust and intake to push close to 450hp
    I'm running about 300HP normally aspirated, the kit gives about a 50% increase. I already do have headers. high flow metal cat, dual exhaust, high flow throttle body & aftermarket ECU. The 380 that is doing 410HP here doesn't have CAI or water/methanol injection & is still running the 7th injector. I think 450HP is well in sight.

There are no Ralliarts here just the non mivec 3.8 & yes TMR still do sell the kit. Go to http://www.tmraustralia.com.au/index.php & have a look at the news on the right hand side & you will see it mentioned. You have to contact them for details, Alan Heaphy is the man.

I'm running about 300HP normally aspirated, the kit gives about a 50% increase. I already do have headers. high flow metal cat, dual exhaust, high flow throttle body & aftermarket ECU. The 380 that is doing 410HP here doesn't have CAI or water/methanol injection & is still running the 7th injector. I think 450HP is well in sight.

There are no Ralliarts here just the non mivec 3.8 & yes TMR still do sell the kit. Go to http://www.tmraustralia.com.au/index.php & have a look at the news on the right hand side & you will see it mentioned. You have to contact them for details, Alan Heaphy is the man.
    sweet thanks bro good luck with cant wait to see ya car hooked up with that SC how much $$$ have u spent so far?

foozrcool
    Quote Originally Posted by $DMoney$ View Post
    sweet thanks bro good luck with cant wait to see ya car hooked up with that SC how much $$$ have u spent so far?
    Originally probably spent about $4K AU to get to 300HP & so far on top of the SC kit about $1.5K AU for the injectors, bigger fuel pump, water/Meth injection. I'm doing the install myself so the only other cost will be dyno time to squeeze every last drop of power out of the install 8-)

foozrcool
    Was gonna give you guys some eye candy, I bolted the supercharger on this afternoon.

What the ...... "You may not post attachments"???

Was gonna give you guys some eye candy, I bolted the supercharger on this afternoon.

What the ...... "You may not post attachments"???

at least give us an update on amc!! i wanna hear how this goes. i'm hoping you've got some wider tyres. should be an hsv killer soon.

i like that ford BAseies Falcon, its looking pretty nice

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMitsubishi View Post
    i like that ford BAseies Falcon, its looking pretty nice
    Check out the new FG series. its even nicer. only been out for a few months though

foozrcool's TMC S/C installed!!

94 Galant GS: 4G67 head, 1G IM, Evo 8 TB, DeltaCam 272/264 Cams, Test Pipe, OE Avenger V6 60mm catback w/muffler, modified Outlander header, DIY COP setup, B/S delete, 315cc injectors, AEM UEGO WBO2, Black case 3G ECU

1994 GS FYI
    DSM/CSM Manuals

nice!!!!
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

yes please

if gto guys can get holden parts here so can we
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast