The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How many miles left after gas light

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

How many miles left after gas light

anyone know approximately how many miles you have left after the low gas light comes on?

Ms Heather B

Its in your owners manual. Its about 1.5 gallons of gas. That should usually give you about 40-60 miles depending on driving habit, circumstances, and I4 or V6.

gas light = put gas now :-)
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

i usually get about 40 more miles after the light goes on. once i did 60, still haven't ran out of gas yet. still, fill up when the light goes on

02 Mit. Galant 5 Spd -> 2010 Mit. Lancer Sportback 5 Spd -> (current) 2014 Mit Evo GSR 5 Spd
    run1206's Rear Disc Tutorial
    run1206's CF Hood Resurface Tutorial

Ohh i plan on putting gas in when it comes lol, I just was curious to know if i have only 5-10 miles or 50+/-

thanks ;)

Ms Heather B

fill up after 1/4 sucking all the nasties off the bottom of the tank is never good for it

I fill up at 1/2 tank, thats all I need for a full week.

no idea... i think i have seen the light once in almost 9 years.

TGC Regular
    i ran out of gas once. 80 miles over the gas light LOL