The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Minor issue

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Minor issue

ok, so i just had a keyless entry system installed on my 7g...as some you 7gers might know, is that if the key is not in the ignition the horn will not honk....thats the problem....when i lock my doors the horn will not sound b/c the key is not in the ingnition, which totally defeats the purpose of having a panic button when all it does is flash the lights...is there a way around this???....is there some kind of wire that i need to pull or connect to solve this prob...

just so you guys know i searched my ass off and came up with hardly anything pertaining to "7g keyless entry"...i even googled it...

Quote Originally Posted by esking View Post
    ok, so i just had a keyless entry system installed on my 7g...as some you 7gers might know, is that if the key is not in the ignition the horn will not honk....thats the problem....when i lock my doors the horn will not sound b/c the key is not in the ingnition, which totally defeats the purpose of having a panic button when all it does is flash the lights...is there a way around this???....is there some kind of wire that i need to pull or connect to solve this prob...

just so you guys know i searched my ass off and came up with hardly anything pertaining to "7g keyless entry"...i even googled it...