The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: It's been a while...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29
    Quote Originally Posted by Distort View Post
    What happened to the body kit?
    I wiped out the front end in an accident. The front corner lips survived which I sold. I also sold my side skirts. I now have the '98+ VR-4 sides skirts and front bumper along with a couple other little goodies. Just need money to get the parts painted.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    David glad to see your getting things back on track. As far as your clicking noise, is it constant, or only when you turn? Have you checked the lower ball joint? Those things tend to go pretty easy when you hit curbs. You better make it to the BBQ this year, havent seen you in over a year, maybe even two years.
    Oh, yeah, forgot to mention that I recently replaced both front control arms and ball joints... so I know it's not the ball joint either. lol. The clicking only happens when coming to a complete stop or taking off... at least that is the way it used to be. Since replacing the axle on Saturday, it only seems to happen when taking off from a stop. Usually you hear a couple clicks then that's it. I also replaced my front sway bar bushings and end links.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    my old 99 had that same clicking and it was my exhaust flex section taking a crap. The stainless mesh was cracking and ratting.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

I know this is completely off topic....Do people still call you Dan? I remember you use to hate that..lol
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    my old 99 had that same clicking and it was my exhaust flex section taking a crap. The stainless mesh was cracking and ratting.
    Aside from the lousy Jet Hot coating flaking off and my headers rusting, they look to be in good shape still. The flex section looks fine. I swear the sound comes from my front passenger wheel well. Actually, driving home from work yesterday and to work this morning, I haven't heard any clicking at all. Odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    I know this is completely off topic....Do people still call you Dan? I remember you use to hate that..lol
    lol. Yeah, people still call me that. I get PM's from newbies all the time asking about my car and they almost always call me Dan. Maybe I should change my SN so it says Danger D.A.N.J.?
    Last edited by Danger DANJ; 04-30-2008 at 10:58 AM

Sexy as ever bro! Hope to see you at the TGCNY BBQ this year
    2.4L - AWD - 5SPEED - PTE 6057 at __PSI w/Wavetrac LSD

nice to see you back!

The rotas look good. So it seems you decided against color matching them after all huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Insane99 View Post
    The rotas look good. So it seems you decided against color matching them after all huh?
    Well, I wanted to color match them before I put them on, but didn't have the money to spend at the time. I got used to them being black now, but I still have the thought in my head to color match them.

Sup David, car looks good, cant wait to see it with the new JDM parts! See you at the BBQ

**this post never happened**

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12