The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: red dash pieces?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 27 of 27
    Experienced TGC Member
    i know i know, i'm trespassing on ya'll territory, but i'm an 8g member and have mine painted blue, click my sig for pics
    -Chris

Dark Anghell
    OK people...I got the GTR badge on order...a couple of Type R stickers 62" in length for the sides...and the most important part...the alluminum wing http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=1873797635.

Hey manybrews is there anything else i need to get...since my car is rice and all , and you know what's rice and what's not

OOOH...I know, I know! How about...metal sideskirts to match my new metal wing...that's going to look hott! I'll paint those pink.

Experienced TGC Member
    OK GUYS! that's enough, everyone is entitled to their opinions and manybrews has his.
    This has steered away from redlobster's question long enough, he wants opinions/suggestions on what color to paint his interior.

Stick to that or I'm gonna close this topic.

redlobster, I think with all the pics in this thread you should have some ideas now. Just do what you want, it's your car... express yourself bro.

Wes
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jluv97)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    i think its fine unless
    2) They go overboard and paint every single piece of interior in there car...</div>

That one hurt!</div>

hah i was kinda leanin more towards the people who paint everything like pure white! the kind that blind you everytime you look at it :lauging:

its all a matter of opinions...to each his own! manybrew has the right not too like it...
    7g for life!

redlobster
    lol thanks 2true, i know im new to this board but why do some members argue over something for somebody else's car? i appreciate all opinions and help but dont bicker of something dumb, you should be ragging on the honda's! anyways just take it easy some stuff that looks stupid to you might be cool to somebody else, if its on a galant its gonna be really hard to make it crappy looking IMO.
    thanks
    sean

Dark Anghell
    Ok...I guess i should appologize to manybrews...I just don't like people saying that my car is rice.
    As a way of appologizing I will contribute to this topic by posting some of my interior pics

Ok redlobster I painted only the pieces you see in picture, I didn't paint the side vents. Other pieces painted were the speaker grilles front and rear. I tried to match the paint to the exterior of the car...but it turned out a bit lighter, so I will get actuall car paint (used to paint cars at bodyshops), use a professional spray gun and then use some clearcoat on top.

My friend did his blue RX-7 in blue...and it looks good.

It usually looks the best if you use some darker colors because they match the dark interior, and they don't give out a lot of glare from the sun, etc.

redlobster
    that looks pretty bad ass
    nice pics

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12