The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Anyone Reflash and A/T 02 galant ECU

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Anyone Reflash and A/T 02 galant ECU

I am looking for anyone that has reflashed an 02 Galant ECu...i am running a big 16g turbo pushing 10lbs and i have 450cc injectors with inline resistor and 255lph high flow ...please help guys

i got an 03 ecu that i will flash soon but what do u need help with exactly ???
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

If you intend to tune the ECU without a MAF-T or fuel managment, it is NEAR impossable. Most of the guys useing the ECU Flash utility are tuning the injectors and Open Loop setting so there is not so much of a compensation on the part of the piggybacks.

You could also run the EVO/Stock ECU with outstanding results as another option.

I really wanted to try to tune using just ECU Flash and it got it to handle 2-3 psi before the ECU got pissed, never designed or programmed for seeing anything over atmospheric pressures...

There is a ton of info on here on your options.

ROM for an A/T 4g64 turbo

I was wondering if anybody has done it so i could get a base tune and tweak it out form there...but if someone has already perfected it than i woul;d pay them but i def need to where to start and if some one could help maybe we could work together on building a bad ass ecu for our cars

do you mean using the actual ecu from the evo...i have an automatic so i think i would be runnign into more problems with that...but what if i used the base line evo Rom and reflashed it with the evo scan or one of those that would work wour=ld it still runn

You need to search dude, BTW are you running an evo big 16g turbo?
    2.4L - AWD - 5SPEED - PTE 6057 at __PSI w/Wavetrac LSD

i'm an 02 A/T tuned with ECU flash, but i'm 420cc WRX injectors w/ maft though. most of my tuning was with mtcavity's fuel maps and underrated's injector scalings. don't know if that helps much :oops:

as far as i know, you can only datalog with evoScan (i only can at least...)

i wouldn't recommend flashing an EVO rom into our ECUs; our ECU is not used to "boosted" pressures. some members just switched to EVO ECUs and worked from there. GOOSEY, johnathansgalant, and (soon) spdracr are among those using EVO ECUs.
    Last edited by run1206; 05-06-2008 at 03:13 AM

02 Mit. Galant 5 Spd -> 2010 Mit. Lancer Sportback 5 Spd -> (current) 2014 Mit Evo GSR 5 Spd
    run1206's Rear Disc Tutorial
    run1206's CF Hood Resurface Tutorial