The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need constructive critism

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 80 of 88
    ROFL @ this newb. Dude you should try closing your hood i bet you would get better gas mileage with the thing closed and i bet your car would feel faster at higher speeds with it closed cause you arent creating so much air resistance.

LOL the hook is for emergancies, say if the primary latch lets go you would have enough time to pull over and close the hood again , and like everyone said it will and can fly up even though there is a secondary latch. LAWL NOOB.

Oh Matt for having the trunk open while driving that is a great idea i think i could gain about 30 hp because i would be keeping my trunk cooler! LAWL

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Can we lock this topic, too many retards adding to the 75 percentile of my hood idea.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    if anything's getting locked it's going to be you
    B A N
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Alright too piss you off even more, i will post a video of me going 90-100 mph with my hood cracked open.

Cant wait to see all the anticipated fags getting in line.

lol no one cares. you're occupying 1 thread out of the hundreds of thousands and embarrassing yourself in the only place that can help you with your car. go back to your hoopty garage with your ghetto punk-ass retards for friends that will probably tell you next time you see them that removing the windshield decreases downforce and allows the car to reach higher speeds.
    Last edited by peanotation; 05-11-2008 at 04:02 PM

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Quote Originally Posted by ProjectPaperBoy View Post
    Alright too piss you off even more, i will post a video of me going 90-100 mph with my hood cracked open.

don't forget to post pics of ur broken windshield!

u think ur pissing us off? seems like ur the only getting pissed. basically u want what we have... knowledge and common sense. we're not gonna share too much w/ u tho. some of the most experienced members on the board have allready told you to close your hood but u refuse; so why should we give u anymore advice on modding since u have ur own silly ideas which u believe are "right".

btw, go back and check this thread to see who has replied to u. look at their post counts and status, it might b a good clue. some of us have HEAVILY modded galants, so we might know just a little more than you about these cars and cars in general.

haha yeah post that video up so I can see your dumbass destroy your hood, windshield, and maybe your face when you hit the guardrail.

nucking foob
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Quote Originally Posted by peanotation View Post
    lol no one cares. you're occupying 1 thread out of the hundreds of thousands and embarrassing yourself in the only place that can help you with your car. go back to your hoopty garage with your ghetto punk-ass retards for friends that will probably tell you next time you see them that removing the windshield decreases downforce and allows the car to reach higher speeds.
    Only you whould know about that shit, RAWFUL!

And just to let you know i've been having my hood closed before this topic hit a second page due to people putting there worthless 2 cents about how retarded it is. it get funnier everytime i instagate.

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    haha yeah post that video up so I can see your dumbass destroy your hood, windshield, and maybe your face when you hit the guardrail.

nucking foob
    you're the first in line Congratulations.

wow i feel dumber just haveing read what this kid writes.

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    don't forget to post pics of ur broken windshield!

u think ur pissing us off? seems like ur the only getting pissed. basically u want what we have... knowledge and common sense. we're not gonna share too much w/ u tho. some of the most experienced members on the board have allready told you to close your hood but u refuse; so why should we give u anymore advice on modding since u have ur own silly ideas which u believe are "right".

btw, go back and check this thread to see who has replied to u. look at their post counts and status, it might b a good clue. some of us have HEAVILY modded galants, so we might know just a little more than you about these cars and cars in general.
    Its been closed. I just worried liek a little bitch because at the end of my route my engine smells like Sweaty ass and Plastic.

Now i know, its mitshibish's own fragrance.

doubt hes gonna post

ok here i am gong a hundr... oh shit..::hood flys up:: SMASH... SCREECH...EXPLOSION

Quote Originally Posted by blackdragon100 View Post
    wow i feel dumber just haveing read what this kid writes.
    Wow!, i feel 'more' dumb just having read what 'ProjectPaperBoy' has said.

instagate? it's instigate, fucktard.
    Last edited by peanotation; 05-11-2008 at 04:50 PM

1994 Galant GS 5spd

[QUOTE=peanotation;373322]lol no one cares. you're occupying 1 thread out of the hundreds of thousands and embarrassing yourself in the only place that can help you with your car. go back to your hoopty garage with your ghetto punk-ass retards for friends that will probably tell you next time you see them that removing the windshield decreases downforce and allows the car to reach higher speeds.[/QUOTE]

Bold lettering is what you whould only know about.

[QUOTE=ProjectPaperBoy;373341]
    Quote Originally Posted by peanotation View Post
    lol no one cares. you're occupying 1 thread out of the hundreds of thousands and embarrassing yourself in the only place that can help you with your car. go back to your hoopty garage with your ghetto punk-ass retards for friends that will probably tell you next time you see them that removing the windshield decreases downforce and allows the car to reach higher speeds.[/QUOTE]

Bold lettering is what you whould only know about.
    no we could have guesed, its pretty easy. get the cf hood yet?

Partial Post by Relaax:

u think ur pissing us off? seems like ur the only getting pissed. basically u want what we have...knowledge and common sense.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

peanotation must not have common sense if he goes off on me for a mispelled word that his common sense could of figured out, if any there.

Partial Post by Relaax:

u think ur pissing us off? seems like ur the only getting pissed. basically u want what we have...knowledge and common sense.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

peanotation must not have common sense if he goes off on me for a mispelled word that his common sense could of figured out, if any is there.
    8p

Its been closed. I just worried liek a little bitch because at the end of my route my engine smells like Sweaty ass and Plastic.

Now i know, its mitshibish's own fragrance.
    was the temp in the red??

[QUOTE=dwjp90;373343]

no we could have guesed, its pretty easy. get the cf hood yet?
    I wish, gota save up for some struts and springs.

And i wont be able to do a drop on my car. Every sunday, papers are atleast three pounds per each . So i gota stuff 150-200 in the back seat and trunk, wont look good with 350-550 pounds with a drop.

So im lookign for good stock replacments but not drop adjustable.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast