The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Bored, so I took some nightime pics, wadu guys think

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Bored, so I took some nightime pics, wadu guys think

Got my switchback LED's in, dash LEDS, moved my license plate down and got some mesh for the bottom opening, painted my calipers to match car, feel free to voice your opinions and suggestions. I know the pics aren't the greatest quality, I can't find my good camera, making do with my crappy old one.

OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    well the lighting is nice but thats all i can really see bro lmao

yeah, thats all I was posting it for, I just wanted to see if you guys had any suggesting on the lights. I'll post some daytime pics tomorrow, cuz the insurance company is coming to take a look at my drivers side rear quarter panel that some asshole hit while I was @ opening night for the DARK Knight. The next morning I see a dent and huge scuff marks everywhere on the side, going from the back door to the edge of the bumper, whoever was parked next to me must've hit me while they pulled out, and I didn't see it till next morning when it was light enough. I buffed it and cleaned it up a bit, but I'm not happy, so I'm just gonna get it fixed. I've needed my back bumper painted anyways, so I guess this is a blessing in disguise.

are you running switch back led turn signals and hids? id say go with white fogs, but i know alot of people like the yellow. just my opinion tho
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L 4G64 */* !!NEW!! 03 Honda CBR F4i
    * a little done -*- more to come *
    My Dual Halo H3 Projector Project

I'm running switchback led turns yes, I love them, best of both worlds. I will post a video of them if I can figure out how to upload it. I'm running the fake HID bulbs for now, I'm waiting on my fog and headlight HID kits. I like the yellow, and I've commited to getting one of the yellow HID sets that were OEM for the older GS series Lexus's, I always liked the way they looked with blue HIDs in the main lights and yellow HIDs in the fogs.

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    I was bored also and couldn't really see them that well so I pulled out my night vision goggles and here we are...

Haha lol dude, nice, hmmm, maybe I should just make all my lights green. I'm gonna clear my old taillights once I get my JDMs, put some green bulbs in there, and it'd look great, right? JK. it's amazing what boredom can do.