The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gave her a lil treat...

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Gave her a lil treat...

It was about 70 here in the DC area so I bathed her lol...she's pretty much stock and will likely to stay that way. I mite get her a new set of wheels and drop maybe this summer...we'll see...

Notice the LONG dent on the passenger door? Not sure where the hell did that come from. The last pic shows I got about 375 miles (could get more) from a fuel tank of gas to all the way to the E. I drive 70% and 30% city. Turned out the V6 is a gas saver! No need to buy toyotas or hondas lol :D

the car looks really good. nice and clean. my car on the other hand is covered in mud from this morning.

and yea, the v6 fuel economy isn't that bad as long as you know how to drive it. just wait til we do some maintenance on your car and watch that number jump. im getting 28mpg right now and thats with an intake and an exhaust.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Thanks man. I'm still getting those pieces together now (plugs, cap, rotor, and wires). I already on summer break so anytime is good now :D.

(There is a white GTZ if you notice from the picture. An old lady drives it).
    Last edited by jhendra83; 05-10-2008 at 09:58 PM

looks good bro. clean
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

very nice! glad to hear the V6 is savin gas!