The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: GALANTNOOB...hrmmm i mean carNOOB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    On one side, we are all newbies with one thing or another. We all have to start somewhere.....No one knows everything on everything.......but then again....., it should be obvious by now (the cracked hood issue) that responding to one of his inquires just opens the door to other inquiries, which opens the door to other inquires, which opens the door to.........ARGHHHHH

Wat Da???

Quote Originally Posted by Fishboy55 View Post
    No, this is a Dis... Put down the wrench and step away from your car before you hurt yourself or someone else! Find yourself a reputable mechanic and stick to delivering papers...

And you guys should be ashamed of yourself for sending him to Pep Boys. I wouldn't let those monkeys plug a flat tire for fear they'd fuck it up
    Chip, Pep Boys is safer than recommending that he get a torque wrench......."im assumign tourque as in tighten everything?"....come on now, my five year old daughter knows what a torque wrench is and what its used for.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    another fanboy....
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

No, don't get a torque wrench if you are gonna take it to pepboys, because a good one costs about 70 bucks min and you may be able to get it fixed for that much or a little more. See if they allow you to watch and watch what they do so you can learn and maybe fix it yourself next time if needed.

Wow....

Car is sold, no more G.... Moved on to something a big more sporty.... lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12