The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: !!Extremedimensions has body Kit pics!!

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

!!Extremedimensions has body Kit pics!!

Sup peeps,

Extreme Dimensions finally have pics of there body kit for the Galant! The Front reminds me of the VIS Cyber 2 kit that Nopi has, but the sides and the rear is totally different. On this kit the rear is a rear lip addon. I emailed them asking if the kit was Us specs. For you guys who are to lazy to type the link well here it is http://www.extremedimensions.com/shopdispl...L4=Galant+99-03 . I cant wait till my ride is fixed, the insurance people are working fast to have my ride back on the road. Well i just wanted to let you guys know, I know some peeps were wondering how this kit was going to look.

The airdam is the same and maybe the sides but not the rear. $100 shipping to California is bomb. That color is tight looking too. Good find!

Nice find..

Be sure to let us know if it is US Spec..
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

that bodykit is basically the kit that i have....intial v front, crux sides skirts (the new shogun ones), except that i have the erebuni rear. that lip rear looks like like it's off the vr-m kit. and no it's not US spec.
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

i made a quick glance at the rear end and i believe thats teh crux rear end for the galant.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    THe kit is nice and all but damn $160 to ship to Florida, im going to have to move out to Cali or something..lol.. The only thing is that im not a bodykit guy, not into changing the whole look, want to more or less keep her V.I.P..lol
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Mgalant99
    Shipping is only $75 dollars for me lol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyESV6)</div><div class='quotemain'>i made a quick glance at the rear end and i believe thats teh crux rear end for the galant.</div>

It looks more like the Crux rear for the Legnum in which case it would probably be slightly wider than the Galant.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kemist aka Shane)</div><div class='quotemain'>THe kit is nice and all but damn $160 to ship to Florida, im going to have to move out to Cali or something..lol.. The only thing is that im not a bodykit guy, not into changing the whole look, want to more or less keep her V.I.P..lol</div>

ROAD TRIP.....
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"