The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: i need some jdm items

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

i need some jdm items

i just got my brothers old car and i wanna get some jdm parts for it..do you guys kno any sites or stores where i can get a jdm front bumper,jdm grill,jdm fog lights, and i want to buy a wing for it but not sure what kind i want. i was thinking of getting the wing that looks like the one on the evo 3 but not sure..and my budget is really tight because i am a sophomore in high school still and i am in a part time job that doesnt really pay well so i need to find a place with a cheap price....thanks a lot guys...

Well theres auctions on ebay for JDM parts they're crazy overpriced.
    The JDM headlights on ebay aren't quite overpriced, but they all seem to need some sorta TLC.
    I believe Joaltova(sp?) is selling a rare JDM bumper with the required grilles in the FS section.

The JDM Wing you're referring to is the VR4 wing. I don't think anyone is selling or if there are any
    international sites to "try" to buy one from. The Evo wing that looks exactly like it, with a difference
    of the middle stem, is the Evo 8. Oh, and going JDM for a 7G can get kinda expensive, let alone the
    TLC work they may still need. Explore through this section and you'll see which routes you could go.

Good luck on your exploration.

hey EATSleepJDM u suck....haha jk. have fun with my car.

7G giving to brother: EATSLEEPJDM
    Team ID08055-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWgDB7VGTv0

siniGANG represent!

Someone on the site use to say he could get the glass 2 piece jdm headlights. I got mine online off ebay and nothing was wrong with them. Also the shipping was incredibly fast. They cam from the Philli. and got here in 5 days and that was only cause it was weekend. You do take the risk or a crack though cause if you look at my pictures the only thing protecting them was some wadded up newspaper.