<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gssplaya)</div><div class='quotemain'>chad> a few more questions, i have to ask, whats the part number for the piston ring set for our twin turbo engines? is it the same as the normally aspirated 6a12 piston rings?

and also the part number for the gasket kit for our puny TDO25M turbines Â*

will the TD04 actually fit? is it the Pajero/montero TD04? or the TD04 from the 4g93T? or the 4g63T? Â*
ive seen two kinds of TD04, the TD04-09 and the TD04-13, what will you get?

really sorry man for the hassle its just there are absolutey no parts for this engine over here and i have to get them overseas! </div>
I'll get you some pics of the BOV (took me a while to realise what you ment, We call it a dump valve here! :? ).
I can't find any info on the piston rings, my local dealer doesn't even list them :!: I wouldn't of thought that the rings are the same as the normally aspirated, i don't think they'd handle the pressure! I can't find part numbers for the turbo's either, they don't even supply them for anything on the roads in the UK!! Not much help here today :oops:
The tdo4 turbo's are the one's from the GTO 3Ltr. I'm still waiting for a friend of mine to do some development work for a big tuning company in the UK. Their trying to upgrade from the puny tdo2's to the tdo4's.
Should work out really well as they will pay for all the development work and I will get the benifits of cheaper units,fitting etc. I'll let you know as soon as the development work is done! should be a couple of months!
Don't worry about hassle friend, i joined this site for help on my car and don't mind helping others