• MB Motorsport Weapon

16 34.78%
  • Neither

7 15.22%

Thread: Help me pick wheels...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 47 of 47
    You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Yeah I dont wanna cut the rear's though. I should be OK doing a good job rolling them. I am not into cutting shit like that and if I do, I will just cut a little bit before the spot welds on to the wheelhouse and then roll up after I cut. The space between the edge and the spot welds is pretty small tho, probably like 5/32's or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    Yeah I dont wanna cut the rear's though. I should be OK doing a good job rolling them. I am not into cutting shit like that and if I do, I will just cut a little bit before the spot welds on to the wheelhouse and then roll up after I cut. The space between the edge and the spot welds is pretty small tho, probably like 5/32's or so.
    you should be fine rolling them if you don't drop over 2.5" in the rear... i have a higher offset but wider wheels (25.3mm=1") and running 235. 225 will fit for sure and 235 will put your tire about in the same place as mine becasue your lower offset and my wider rim pretty much cancel out (and i'm camber corrected as well which decreases fender clearance). overall your fitament should be fine.

mb's definantly
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

Konigs look good in my taste and I agree with your mentality of being able to replace them cheap.
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

well its pretty much a done deal, I ordered the Konigs 18x8 +35 offset in shadow black.
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Nice. Glad you went with 18's. They look better. Like Reelax said, I wouldn't bother with any spacers, you will be fine. Back when I bought the Brembos (and then sold them. lol.) I did research about caliper clearance and spacers. I found many people with barely 1mm of clearance with no issues. Plus, smaller spacers are not hub centric and they can sometimes cause vibrations.

Quote Originally Posted by Danger DANJ View Post
    Nice. Glad you went with 18's. They look better. Like Reelax said, I wouldn't bother with any spacers, you will be fine. Back when I bought the Brembos (and then sold them. lol.) I did research about caliper clearance and spacers. I found many people with barely 1mm of clearance with no issues. Plus, smaller spacers are not hub centric and they can sometimes cause vibrations.
    Yeah I gotta see once I get them. I already have 3mm hubcentric spacers that I got from ebay.
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123