The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: i just got this off ebay i think something is missing

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Showing results 61 to 75 of 75
    You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    I would drop your car off at your local performance shop and whatever you have bought so far and see what they can come up with. Probably your best bet, just let them pick out the parts for you.
    7g for life!

Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_76 View Post
    This is not like those nice 2gen tails you have there, just buy and install dude. You need to search the forums for turbo setups an see what people are doing and what parts they are using because I promise you that nobody will help you if you can't help yourself and at this point you are not, you just want answers. Go do your homework, gain some knowledge. I've been researching Turbos for over a year, reading the ups and downs. I know you want to pop the hood and show of to your friends, you watched fast and the furious and got you all excited and warm inside but you need to come off that high horse and do some research on your own time. The engine is what makes your car run, ok? you need to give it good parts in this location or she will shit on you.
    Ive been doing the same thing, reading and learning, talking to people that have done it, and it has been two years since ive started and still have'nt done anything yet. If everything goes right i should be getting a motor in the next couple of weeks from a friend that isnt going to use the thing. On being turbo'd still deciding the direction that i want to go. All my friends keep asking me when im going to actually turbo my car, i just tell them when i am ready. So like everyone said send that kit back and start reading on the internet figure out what you want to do and what you want to gain.

There is no point to just slapping on a turbo and hope that it works when you do'nt know how everything is supposed to work, and when you have a problem you wont know how to fix it.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    yo use all this mone and buy a new car

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZigenScarface View Post
    yo use all this mone and buy a new car
    He can't, it's not his...

Moms dont need turbo's!

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Well, he could install that turbo kit but don't bolt it on his engine for that interf00lerz look. Don't forget to add the psshhhh!!!!1! fake blow off valve. Looks can be decieving but hey, at least your engine won't blow up lol...:smt044:smt044:smt044:smt044
    Last edited by G-spot; 06-18-2008 at 07:47 PM

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    Well, he could install that turbo kit but don't bolt it on his engine for that interf00lerz look. Don't forget to add the psshhhh!!!!1! fake blow off valve. Looks can be decieving but hey, at least your engine won't blow up lol...:smt044:smt044:smt044:smt044
    HAHA... A garbage truck was driving by today and he hit the airbrakes.... PSSSSSHHHHHTTT. The guy i was working with was like "holy shit, is that a turbo garbage truck?" ........ I was LOLing so hard.

Need some paint or bodywork done in Chicagoland or NW Indiana???.. http://www.alsautobodyexperts.com/

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Well, the garbage trucks around here are TD.. :\

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffylou87 View Post
    Well, the garbage trucks around here are TD.. :\
    With a loud ass BOV ?

Need some paint or bodywork done in Chicagoland or NW Indiana???.. http://www.alsautobodyexperts.com/

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    He can just add Turbo to his signature, I mean technically he has a Turbo...

I hope the guy listened.. Save the money and get a turboed car from the factory like the evo X..
    "Mitsubishi Galant(e) for Life"

Tuned 2013 Evolution X GSR PB

-> Follow me on IG @blackblurr_x | 5-Speed | Check out my Build Here

Quote Originally Posted by Galante View Post
    I hope the guy listened....
    no, he still make epic threads like this one :smt083

audio_uphoria
    Don't listen to these guys man, Toss that shit in their. Engines are made out of metal right? Metal is strong! Fuel management is for pussies. As for the down pipe... who needs one? Let that shit breath the quicker the exhaust gasses get out the faster your car will be, oh and all the honda guys will love that loud ass sound. They'll keep asking you where you got that muffler lol. But we all know honda guys are stupid, not like you, all mighty ebay turbo kit buyer. Boost on my friend, boost on.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Seriously, you brought this back for that? Tisk tisk :/
    7g for life!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234