The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Wet on the floor board!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 51 of 51
    hey i had the same problem. i did a thread on this but havent updated it in a while. but here are the pics i took. but yeah, its the evap drain. use a air compesser to unclug it. once you do it the water will just pour out. you know the water that leaks underneath cars when then run there AC then turn it off when its parked. well its suppose to do that from the evap drain. yours is clugged, so it has to find somewhere to drain, and its draining into the inside of your car. check out these pics. there from my other post but youll get what im trying to show. sorry if this doesnt help you situation though.

where it was leaking water under the glove box

where i found my evap drain. cant see it though. you got to finger it.

this was the compesser i used. 150 psi. the extenision on the end was never going to fit in the tight area. so i bought sum rubber tubeing at the hardware store to feed into the drain.

this is how it fead it in

and this was the extension to the compesser.

once i did it, water just poured out. ever since then about a month ago its been fine.

Always looking to make my life better, and then my car!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy_o2 View Post
    its not under ur hood is under the car if u look under the car behind the pass front wheen yull see a hole shound be between ur front pass door rear of ur fender put a stick in there just watch out for water and ur done
    Thats exactly what I was trying to explain they did to my car. Stick up that random tube and problem solved. NO I dont know where it is I just saw some guy do it for me from a distance.
    Its funny how my car felt like it lost 10 pounds after they fixed it.
    Life is a....... ehhhh depending how u dress er

hey how big was that rubber tube u used? found a shop thats gonna charge me $20 to unclog it, but i have to find something to fit into there since they had nuthing that would fit cause of the space between the tube and the motor mount. have a size of that tube?

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

I say you use a good old metal coat hanger, that is if you actually know where the tube is now.
    Life is a....... ehhhh depending how u dress er

Finally I found a good thread with pics for this problem

Pics that work for that matter.....

this one deserves bump so TTT it goes.

Would those computer air cans work? or could a vacuum hose work too? .. i can't find a free air compressor anywhere...I'm leaking too...

Its best to use high continuous pressure like that of an air compressor.

Would it work with a 100 PSI air compressor?

Awesome thread! Gonna try to fix mine tomorrow.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123