The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: m3 mirrors w led

Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

m3 mirrors w led

where can i get ahold of these?? and how much you think a shop would charge for install???
    I dont need to post my mods, i know i got the hottest galant in tally, and thats all that matters to me! http://photos.yahoo.com/fsubk

no1 makes one specifically for the galant in the US. Ganador makes one for the Galant/Legnum, but thats only been seen in asia. so that would mean u'd have to get one from another car. and depending on the type of mirror (power, heated etc etc) and the shape of the base, installation costs can vary

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

ive found a few for eclipse and mirage.....will they work better than any others/?? ill prob need a shit load of work to put on huh?
    I dont need to post my mods, i know i got the hottest galant in tally, and thats all that matters to me! http://photos.yahoo.com/fsubk

basic for LED mirror, paint, running of the wires for the LEd's possibly drill new holes for the mounting bolts and some body work done to the base. uhm if u get power mirrors gotta wire up for that. i dunno if the harness socket for the mitsus are all the same but might help with the install.

They don't make them for our car but I found this. (Ignore the girls, SIKE!! they are hot)

Just don't know how much work it is, I've been thinkin about doing this for a while. From the post it came from it says it took the M3 mirrors from a 97 Accord and had to do some modification to install them properly. Looks hot I like the leds, wonder how much modding it takes to put these on?
    Chapin y Boriqua que mezcla

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyESV6)</div><div class='quotemain'>no1 makes one specifically for the galant in the US. Ganador makes one for the Galant/Legnum, but thats only been seen in asia. so that would mean u'd have to get one from another car. and depending on the type of mirror (power, heated etc etc) and the shape of the base, installation costs can vary</div>

Pinoy is right, Ganadar makes it for the Legnum. But, we need to find someone to import this to us. I found one site that imported for me a hard to find Blitz item for a good price. I can ask if they can get this for our car and report back.

1999 2.4l
    - AEM Short Ram with Blitz Sonic Air Filter
    - Magnecore Wires & Denso Iridium Plugs
    - Throttle Body rebored by ProFlow
    - Throttle Body Coolant Bypass
    - Throttle Cable adjustment
    - Freedom Design Strut Bar
    - Tein Springs
    - KYB AGX setting 1
    Exterior:
    - 2nd Gen JDM Tails
    - New rear 02 Molding
    - Debadged Mitsubishi lettering

Do we need some over there or some one over here to recieve the mirrors. I know Bronx has them but I think he custom did them I only want mine to be heated. Power doesn't matter.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

yup, heated is the only reason i haven't gotten the ganador mirrors yet. i like it on rainy days. it just heats the water off the mirrors lol

Hmmmmm sounds like a Job for Norcal would it be possible to just have them custom made?
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

hmmm... do i hear a new norcal group buy forming??

I'm very interested in buying the M3 mirrors also so if there's going to be a group buy count me in :thumbsup: heated mirrors sound real nice too

Tazz2000
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2k2mitsu)</div><div class='quotemain'>hmmm... do i hear a new norcal group buy forming??</div>

:laughing: I think I hear it too.

i could see this as a group buy too. but i'd keep dreaming for a lil bit. seriosly, with all the goodies norcal is coming out with, i don't even think we're gonna have money to buy these mirrors lol.

Tazz2000
    Hey, tax season just started. I got a bonus, tax return, and LOTS of overtime comin my way. Plus, now I have a financial planner that works for me, so I can "manage my money". I hope he doesn't slow my process on the G-ride. I don't have much else to do, but if cool toys come out, my list could grow.

I hear you Allan I might as well invest stocks in Norcal. Hood, Engine Goodies, I sent them my headlights already I miht as well put in an application to work there.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lazarus)</div><div class='quotemain'>I hear you Allan I might as well invest stocks in Norcal. Hood, Engine Goodies, I sent them my headlights already I miht as well put in an application to work there.</div>

hahaha, im down to move out to Cali to work For NorCal..lol
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Nick VR4
    Sorry dont like them

I'll stick with mine heated and electric folding back 8)

Tight2Def
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gizmo)</div><div class='quotemain'>They don't make them for our car but I found this. (Ignore the girls, SIKE!! they are hot)

Just don't know how much work it is, I've been thinkin about doing this for a while. From the post it came from it says it took the M3 mirrors from a 97 Accord and had to do some modification to install them properly. Looks hot I like the leds, wonder how much modding it takes to put these on?</div>

Hey will the group buy be for the ones with the LEDs?...

ANd what kind does he have on his Ride?.. Are they from a handa Civic?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nick VR4)</div><div class='quotemain'>Sorry dont like them Â*

I'll stick with mine heated and electric folding back Â*8)</div>

see thats something i can move up to. mine are solid. how much does a pair run in the UK? i know i have to modify them slightly because in the UK u guys are right hand drive and a few other things but yea i can see myself moving up to that...

seattlesuperman
    well i have to replace my driver mirror due to backing in to my car port and f*^king up my mirror. I have been searching for some m3 mirrors for my 8g let me know i would love to buy a pair...... 8)