The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Vavle Tick Form 0-25mph...what Do You Think

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Vavle Tick Form 0-25mph...what Do You Think

I Have Pictures Of My G Laant Comming On The Way Tonight....for All Those That Doubt....but I Have A Valve Tick Form 0-25 Then Stops Just Hit 100,000 An Di Have A Random Missfire Could Be Timming Belt...? What Do You Ghuys Think Or Both Timming Belt And Vave Adjustment....or Jus Whole New Evo Hea D And How Hard Is It To Convert Evo Head Onto Galant

I think you need to re-read your post, maybe copy and paste into MS Word, use spell check, then come back.
    1997 Volvo 850 T5

Quote Originally Posted by Boostdgalant View Post
    or Jus Whole New Evo Hea D And How Hard Is It To Convert Evo Head Onto Galant
    I dunno, you tell me? You have a boosted engine right? Sounds more like a lifter tick.

Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I dunno, you tell me? You have a boosted engine right? Sounds more like a lifter tick.
    nah, boosted as in stolen? :)

Im betting its a rod bearing if he has a boosted galant. but most people would say that it is constant im going to be the one that says it is a rod knock when it is under load which would support the 0-25 that he says.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

jafet420
    just change the hydralic lifters

jafet420
    i just changed my hydrolic lifters on my galant because of the lifter tick . one or a couple of your lifters are dirty or cloged with that many miles just change the lifters very easy job u could get a set on ebay for about 95 bucks