The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: JUST GOT MAF-T GEN 2 Help!!!

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

JUST GOT MAF-T GEN 2 Help!!!

OK NOW SINCE I SOLD MY SAFC...I HAVE UPGRADED TO MAFT...NOT INSTALLED YET...sorry about caps I am at work. My safc never did anything cause it jumped back and fourth form open to close loop making safc useless...with the gen2 it has 3 point on which to tune form low...mid...and hi...i understand that the gen2 has the option to set WOT AFR...but now what about the low and mid...? will the ecu do the same thing with the gen2 (ecu bypasses gen2 due to open and close loop singnales form ecu) I also need to know in what direction i need to go to keep stock ecu and using tractix cable could i adjust timming and also control open and close loop settiggs you guys are all I got please dont dawg me..jus help me out...

Wait...what exactly are you asking?
    RIP
    1995 7G 4G64 / 63T DOHC Turbo
    Part Out Coming Soon

In search of 2G 3000GT VR4

Daily driving
    Dat '08 Cobalt Coupe

look in club3g for the tutorial on the MAFT, should be one of the first threads that pop up....
    search...

edit: found it...
    http://www.club3g.com/forum/showthre...highlight=MAFT

depending on your setup (injectors, intake, etc....) you gotta set the AUX//BASE settings; mine are at 4/0 (respectively...)
    as far as the LOW and MID, LOW is for when you in idle conditions and low throttle, it'll adjust the signal (turn the dial counterclockwise to adjust the signal)
    Mid would be for moderate acceleration conditions (i've set mine about 4 notches so i'm at about 3.90 - 4.09 grams/(something..i forgot the MAF notation :oops: )

hopefully you disconnected the wires connecting the SAFC to the ECU, else you may throw a P0102 like i am now ( i still have my SAFC connected from the ECU side into the signal wires) other than that, you should notice a lil better acceleration
    Last edited by run1206; 05-28-2008 at 09:57 PM

02 Mit. Galant 5 Spd -> 2010 Mit. Lancer Sportback 5 Spd -> (current) 2014 Mit Evo GSR 5 Spd
    run1206's Rear Disc Tutorial
    run1206's CF Hood Resurface Tutorial

kbeast
    yeah boosted where are you located i would LOVE to see your setup