The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: can someone photospor this emblem for me

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

can someone photospor this emblem for me

I am looking to put this v6 emblem on my car, not sure how it would look, help, heres a pic of the emblem and a few of my car, thanks in advance oh and if the emblem can be put on the fender where the v6 emblem usually is

Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

do you actually have a v6?

yes.. lol....
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

I would only put it on the rear where the trim level normally goes.

go to your mitsu dealer tell him he should order the part MB814468 2 times and you have the original ones from the VR-4