The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: pictures of tonight

Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

pictures of tonight

well finally got some pictures of a new member of TGCTexas so yall could check out. sorry if they are dark camera i use sucks ass. but this is me silver01g and AMAZIN.

But later that night as i was driving home a used carlot by my house i notice a galant now i know all of us can tell when you see a galant you know its a galant well this is what i found at 3:00 in the morning on my way home well two blocks away from my house.

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silver01g View Post
    But later that night as i was driving home a used carlot by my house i notice a galant now i know all of us can tell when you see a galant you know its a galant well this is what i found at 3:00 in the morning on my way home well two blocks away from my house.

That's actually a pretty sad sight to see. there's so many things wrong with this car. in that condition i hope they don't expect much.

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    man im loving that dual exhaust

yea but its a used dealership and its kitted you know they're gonna get same much as they can out of it, yeah im up and down that street everyday and ive never seen it before. and whats funny is ive never seen that car before on the streets.

yeah its a flowmaster he said be payed $900 for the set up. he's able to open and close the second pipe. its eye poping when you're driving behind it. thats all you see is the chrome mufflers.

I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

Why does he have two stubby antennas on the car?

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    dual exhaust... nice... dual antennas, not so much
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L 4G64 */* !!NEW!! 03 Honda CBR F4i
    * a little done -*- more to come *
    My Dual Halo H3 Projector Project

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    Nice dual exhaust.....boo dual shark fins and chrome wheels. Still good potential, always glad to see another member

Lookin pretty solid silver01g

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    yea but its a used dealership and its kitted you know they're gonna get same much as they can out of it, yeah im up and down that street everyday and ive never seen it before. and whats funny is ive never seen that car before on the streets.

yeah its a flowmaster he said be payed $900 for the set up. he's able to open and close the second pipe. its eye poping when you're driving behind it. thats all you see is the chrome mufflers.
    It could be a flood car from another area. I'm looking at the lack of grill, tire size, no muffler... and probably some other crap.

That's a very clean install on the dual pipes and rear bumper lip.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    nice on the duals

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    I like the exhaust too.. Is it a V6?

Yeah he's going for a speed and class look. and to let yall know its a i4 i thought when i first saw it it would be a V6, but nope its a 4banger guys. but its does got some pick up to it ill tell you that much. yeah he wants some black rims like mine, but he doesnt wanna lose that chrome and pearl look. o and the two shark fines ones gonna be for his GPS and the other for his XM or Sirus radio. yeah he's also gonna drop it, he's been reading on here but as of now since everybody has their say on setups he doesnt know which way to go. but he'll get it there guys at less he's at a start like we all were at one time.

O yeah stopped back by that dealership today before i went to work for some day photos. check out:

Yeah he's going for a speed and class look. and to let yall know its a i4 i thought when i first saw it it would be a V6, but nope its a 4banger guys. but its does got some pick up to it ill tell you that much. yeah he wants some black rims like mine, but he doesnt wanna lose that chrome and pearl look. o and the two shark fines ones gonna be for his GPS and the other for his XM or Sirus radio. yeah he's also gonna drop it, he's been reading on here but as of now since everybody has their say on setups he doesnt know which way to go. but he'll get it there guys at less he's at a start like we all were at one time.
    Oh no doubt, just thought it was interesting that he had two antennas. At least they are realy functional, even though it looks a little out of place with the second one on the trunk. Can't he hook both his GPS and XM/Sirius to the single one on the roof?

i think you can, but thats what he wanted to do. there will be better pictures of him in our Houston meet at the end of this month.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post

Same reason he has two mufflers. No particular purpose but they look good...
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

i'm definitely feeling the duals man! nice set up!

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    tgc bumper ftw