The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: My G. comments?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 39 of 39
    nice wheels. color match or black out the grills and fog surrounds and it will look very nice.

very nice, i like how it looks

looking good man! cant wait to see more progress

new pics...

current interior

Latest addition
    2002 Mits Galant ES

Check it out.
    http://www.myspace.com/shaft101

looks nice and clean ..... would look better without the grill and fog thingies in that color though,, just my opinion...

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    I have to agree with the others, those grilles kill the look of it. And painting your rear drums black would help with the look of your rims. They take away from it right now making it look funny bcz your rims are silver too. Then if you painted the calipers the same color as yuor car it would look a lot better 2.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    color match or black out the grills and fog surrounds and it will look very nice.
    Agreed.

LOL, Thanks for the ideas guys. Im diggin the black drum and blue caliper idea. I like the silver grill pieces tho. The greyish black is just too normal. I think the silver looks more aggresive, but i respect your opinions. I installed JDM 3rd gens in the rear this past weekend and have JDM 2 piece projectar heads sitting in the back seat. I dont really trust myself to cut into the chassis/radiator support or mess with the A/C hard lines, so I need to wait untill I have enough time to take it to a shop before they are installed. Also, I dont know if I want to go with a complete JDM front end, or stick with just headlights. Gotta give it some thought. Once again, I appreciate the feedback. I hope my G can one day make Noah piss himself. HA HA..
    Last edited by Arty_Harvy; 06-25-2008 at 03:21 AM
    2002 Mits Galant ES

Check it out.

Here are some pics. I installed Galant lettering on the doors today. Have one more set waiting to go on the rear, but im trying to figure out how to line them up strait. Extremeconcept from club3g will be installing my JDM heads this monday. will deff post pics

3rd gens.

Both
    Last edited by Arty_Harvy; 06-25-2008 at 09:40 PM
    2002 Mits Galant ES

Check it out.

Looks great, and why not use a level and some automotive masking tape to level the emblems?

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Looks great, the trunk actually looks less busy & a lot smoother w/o the GALANT letters. I just recently took mine off, and I'm lovin it now. I say just leave it off altogether, or at least try it for a couple weeks to decide if you want them back or not.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

lookin' awesome bro!
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

The trunk has been the way it is since about May 8th. I like it alot. Dont know which route im going to take.
    2002 Mits Galant ES

Check it out.

Hmm.. I might also remove the galant letter from my trunk.. Anyhow great car! Keep it up!
    "Mitsubishi Galant(e) for Life"

Tuned 2013 Evolution X GSR PB

-> Follow me on IG @blackblurr_x | 5-Speed | Check out my Build Here

how much did you pay for your full paint job bro?

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    i like the color matched pieces on the interior, looks nice, 3rd gens are nice too

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    which one is urs?

Experienced TGC Member njjfudge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    nice wheels. color match or black out the grills and fog surrounds and it will look very nice.
    x2 but still looking good

2001 w/Old Style VR-4 front conversion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12