The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I need your advice on exhaust

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    2003gtz

I need your advice on exhaust

hey there I am looking to replace the exhaust on my galant. I dont quite know where to start I dont have much to spend but i dont want to get something real cheap and get screwed. I have looked on ebay and they have them ranging from about 10 bucks to 150 but I dont wasnt to go really cheap and get some stupid obnoxious muffler. How do i choose? I could use some suggestions if you have any or if anyone has a used muffler for a good price please let me know.or if anyone has experience with those cheap ebay mufflers good or bad i want to know.

well i own a 7g but betweem 8g and 7g most common one i can think of is a magnaflow...really nice there are some loud ones but have deep tone to them ntohing ricey...are u just gettin the muffler or exhuast system?

Are you talking about replacing the entire exhaust from the motor back, cat-back, or just the muffler?

Quote Originally Posted by Serstylz2 View Post
    hahaha i knew i posted my thoughts some where about this topic....FOUND IT! haha try not to double post next time

yea deff use the search button and research the site before asking questions....
    If you don't got the pocket, then don't try and rock it

2003gtz
    yah sorry about the double post and thanks for the good advice.

2003gtz
    by the way im lust looking to replace the muffler.