The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Galant Badges

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Galant Badges

I was looking around trying to find something to put on the mesh of my Vogue Evo grill when I finally install it. I have an MMC badge already that I might end up using, but I also found some old school "Galant" badges.

These first two are from 70's Galants, but I'm not sure what the third one is from. The third one looks like an aftermarket custom badge.

I kind of like the second one the best. I may end up just using the MMC badge on the grill and then I have another badge that I'm thinking of using on the trunk in place of the Diamond Star emblem. I won't be showing that just yet though.
    Last edited by Danger DANJ; 06-10-2008 at 12:24 AM

those look sick

wooo i love the last one
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

yea they all look good man

i love the first 2 badges! if i were going to put a galant badge back on my car it would be one of those, but i removed all of them except for the smalll triple diamonds in front and back (went w/ the traditional red) and the V6 badges on the side (V6 - 3.0 LITRE, from a late model stratus i think).

i hit the last one

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    i love the first 2 badges! if i were going to put a galant badge back on my car it would be one of those, but i removed all of them except for the smalll triple diamonds in front and back (went w/ the traditional red) and the V6 badges on the side (V6 - 3.0 LITRE, from a late model stratus i think).
    Yeah, I love those old school badges too. And like you, I removed my Galant badging a long time ago except for where it's part of the door molding. All I've had is the Diamond Star on the trunk and the V6 badges from a Ford Escape on the fenders. Since my accident I have the Diamond Star on the stock grill too, but that will obviously be going. I'm still not sure if I want to put any Galant badges back on.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    I like the second one, but I wouldn't put it on.. I like it clean..

I like the first one. Where did you get your MMC badge?

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    I think a member was selling some a while ago.. I grabbed one..

Last one looks good.
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

Quote Originally Posted by galantofva View Post
    I like the first one. Where did you get your MMC badge?
    Sometimes they are on ebay or you can get one from www.optauto.com but I actually got mine many years ago from BigRich when I met him in Vegas at a Galant meet. Also, I'm sure Triggermauve can get you one.

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    yo yo yo buy the 2nd one.. itll flow cool with what ur doing

Quote Originally Posted by Danger DANJ View Post
    Sometimes they are on ebay or you can get one from www.optauto.com but I actually got mine many years ago from BigRich when I met him in Vegas at a Galant meet. Also, I'm sure Triggermauve can get you one.
    thanks i been tryin to find one since i first saw it on the white 8g that was in modified mag( i think)

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    das cali^^