The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Why no one would think about the Tein H-tech spring?

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Why no one would think about the Tein H-tech spring?

I mean the one for 00+ eclipse V6 tein H-tech spring?
    i search for it, all post is about the s-tech, is there any problem with it?
    or it won't fit on our G?

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Nothing wrong with them, they just don't give that much of a drop.

yea they don't provide a big enough drop. If your going with Tein stick with the s-techs you'll be happy
    If you don't got the pocket, then don't try and rock it

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    agreed cause im happy very happy
    03 I4

I just recently swapped out my Tein SS-P dampers and was looking for something with a smoother ride. I looked at the Tein H-Techs, the Eibach Pro Kit and the H&R springs. I ultimately decided on the H&R springs because they still give a decent drop and have a higher spring rate of any of the lowering springs available for our cars aside from the Megan's. I'm very happy with the H&R springs. They are true progressive springs, so they are soft with regular driving, but they get stiffer the more they compress. Anyway, if you are looking for a comfortable ride, I highly suggest the H&R springs with KYB AGX struts/shocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Danger DANJ View Post
    I just recently swapped out my Tein SS-P dampers and was looking for something with a smoother ride. I looked at the Tein H-Techs, the Eibach Pro Kit and the H&R springs. I ultimately decided on the H&R springs because they still give a decent drop and have a higher spring rate of any of the lowering springs available for our cars aside from the Megan's. I'm very happy with the H&R springs. They are true progressive springs, so they are soft with regular driving, but they get stiffer the more they compress. Anyway, if you are looking for a comfortable ride, I highly suggest the H&R springs with KYB AGX struts/shocks.
    thanks for info!!

Im have h-techs but there for my legacy. I had s-techs on my legacy now and shocks blew. I had them on my galant too but those shocks blew too. If your not looking to upgrade your shocks id go w/ h-techs they will drop it but no as much as s-techs but will last a lil longer on the stock shocks then the s-techs would.

can some one tell me, what do lil and shocks blew mean?
    my english is not really well

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    meaning hes shocks gave up its nothiing to do with ur motor
    03 I4

Quote Originally Posted by xcore View Post
    can some one tell me, what do lil and shocks blew mean?
    my english is not really well
    "shocks blew" means they went bad. "lil" is just a short abbreviation for the word little.

thank you guys, i think i'd stick with H&R.