The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: tire photo please

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

tire photo please

Alright so im planning on getting some traveling wheels and tires so i can stop using my 18's on the long road trips, i found a 16x7 that i really like and the combo for the tires they gave are 215/60/16. ok i understand stock wheels on the 8g are 15"s and the tires run at 195/65/15, does anyone have pictures of tuner wheel on a regular tire simular to stock? a 50-60 series wall side tire? i still want the low profile look, but dont want the rough ride like my 18's (feels like im riding on rims) with my 35 series. Or which tires size do yall think is better for a 16?

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

wy dont you run a 17"

Trust me you will think it has too much sidewall if you run 16's.

Actually, look up BigBlueToro's G, he's got 16" Rota Slipstreams on his car and it looks pretty good.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    wy dont you run a 17"

Trust me you will think it has too much sidewall if you run 16's.

Actually, look up BigBlueToro's G, he's got 16" Rota Slipstreams on his car and it looks pretty good.
    But be careful, 16x7s are actually a PITA if the offset is too high. They rubbed on Toro's car, pretty sure he installed spacers to get them to fit. Think the offset was like +48mm.

If you are around +40mm you should be ok.

Here is my GTZ on stock 16s, with 225/50R16s.

i pretty sure im gonna go with a 17, but i wanna know the look of a 16. thanks guys.

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?