Thread: 8g JDM Front Conversion

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Showing results 81 to 89 of 89
    oem...
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Quote Originally Posted by masken View Post
    omg Thats Alot Of Money Man! Do You Get Oem Jdm Stuff For That Kind Of Money Or Are They Aftermarket Stuff?
    Oem..
    "Mitsubishi Galant(e) for Life"

Tuned 2013 Evolution X GSR PB

-> Follow me on IG @blackblurr_x | 5-Speed | Check out my Build Here

Okey thats good news... =)

Quote Originally Posted by Masken View Post
    OMG Thats alot of money man! Do you get OEM JDM stuff for that kind of money or are they aftermarket stuff?
    JDM aftermarket cost much MORE than JDM OE... a JDM aftermarket FG full bumper (VOGUE, DOLPHIN, LIBERAL etc.) alone, imported into the US, costs more than an entire JDM OE front end conversion (bumper, headlights, grill, fogs, install, paint, etc).
    Last edited by Reelax; 08-17-2008 at 06:13 AM

does anyone know what the piece is for on the bottom of the old style vr-4 front. Drones has a pic in his sig but I just wanted to know what its for
    Lamar Gilmore

Not sure who Drones is, but I think you're talking about the cover for the tow hook.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

hes talking about the skid plate on the bottom i think
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

thanks
    Lamar Gilmore

Quote Originally Posted by mar08052 View Post
    thanks
    anytime.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345