The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: custom grille for 02 or newer........

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

custom grille for 02 or newer........

can any one show me a pic of a 02 grill with the horizontal teeth cut out....?? can anyone in fla help me out with it, cause ill fuck it up....
    I dont need to post my mods, i know i got the hottest galant in tally, and thats all that matters to me! http://photos.yahoo.com/fsubk

00GTZ00
    here is a 2000 I left half the grill on so you could see a before and after

i think gizmo did his '02 grills w/ mesh... do search for him.

here you go: http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php...highlight=grill

maybee you guys dont realize..i have a 02 which has a different grille..i already have the mesh, buti want to see how it looks w/o the horizontal bars...99-01 have vertical bars...mine are different....
    I dont need to post my mods, i know i got the hottest galant in tally, and thats all that matters to me! http://photos.yahoo.com/fsubk

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2k2mitsu)</div><div class='quotemain'>maybee you guys dont realize..i have a 02 which has a different grille..i already have the mesh, buti want to see how it looks w/o the horizontal bars...99-01 have vertical bars...mine are different....</div>

Reread Reelax post and you will see that he provided you with a link to a topic where a member named Gizmo did this to a 2002. The topic there also a link from Gizmo where he has pictures of the grill. Here is the link to that members pictures again. Click Here for 2002 Grill

Jason

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

outlawz, i def misunderstood reelax post..thanks. that helped..what do u guys think??? check out the pic on my site, i have the mesh with the bars still. i need some opinions....

No problem. I think it would look good if you got rid of the bars but try to get rid of the little square pieces that I can still see in Gizmo's grille.

Jason

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Outlawzcc)</div><div class='quotemain'>No problem. Â*I think it would look good if you got rid of the bars but try to get rid of the little square pieces that I can still see in Gizmo's grille. Â*

Jason</div>

Those square pieces are part of the grill that connect it to the car, take those off and you have no way of putting it back on the car.
    Chapin y Boriqua que mezcla

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gizmo)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Outlawzcc)</div><div class='quotemain'>No problem. Â*I think it would look good if you got rid of the bars but try to get rid of the little square pieces that I can still see in Gizmo's grille. Â*

Jason</div>

Those square pieces are part of the grill that connect it to the car, take those off and you have no way of putting it back on the car.</div>

I see. Hey Gizmo what do you wax your car with. It looks damn shinny. 8)

Jason

I use this thing at the dealership that I work at its called Show Room Shine. Its suppose to repel dust and give you a...........showroom shine, its like a sparay on wax. But I normally use Meguiers (sp) for my wax.
    Chapin y Boriqua que mezcla