The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need some help

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Need some help

i have a stripped screw, and i need to know what to use to take it out. im tryin to take out the center consel to clean it. all the screws are out, but one its one of two that screws down the armrest side. any ideas on how i can get it out?

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    get a drill bit that has reverse treads and that will do the trick ur just gonna need to buy a new screw for it
    03 I4

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    ^ What he said..

thats what i was thinkin thanks

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    yea basically that pick up a small pack of "screw outs" it is essentially what was said above but stronger and made specifically for taking out stripped screws or bolts with broken heads etc....on a side note the same applies to bolts there is "bolt outs" as well you can pick them both up at pretty much any hardware/ supply store... home depot/ sears usually have the kits for like 5-10 each and are usually on sale

EZ-out. Should be availible at any hardware store, pretty much the same thing Fatal said, but specifically used in automotive applications.