The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Concept zt galant (Slap me if it's been posted im new)

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Concept zt galant (Slap me if it's been posted im new)

Drool over this beast
    Attached Images Attached Images

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    this was posted somewhere. It is supposed to be the 10th generation Galant. The chances of the 10th generation actually looking like that? Who knows. It has the audi/volvo/ new lancer front end look to it, which seems to have won a lot of support recently, but the look may die by the time that the 10th gen is released.

just my 2 cents

and I can't seem to locate that thread that discussed this

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    yup. im slapping you. ill send it via fedex. let me know when you have a delivery so I can call them first.

Jeez thanks for the effort of making me look bad, coulda just said something nice, anyhow yeah i like the look i think the 8 muscular look is more too my liking though

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    lol I'm not trying to make you look bad
    And I agree
    The 8G is very aggressive looking, especially for a four door family sedan
    The 9G-a is alright. There are some flaws I don't like, but still looks okay
    the 9G-b is just outright ugly as hell. The taillights make it look like a camry or something. Looks like a typical family sedan now
    The 10G concept is alright. Still looking more and more like a family sedan, but at least the front end is pretty aggressive looking. Its hard to make that fighter jet style front end not look aggressive

hey man just joking bout the image, im full of irish sarcasm,
    I'd love the 10g to be an updated 8g like with a bigger hood bulge flared wheel arches, shit make it the new lexus and cram it full of luxury gadgets