The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Just checking around and i found these

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    Experienced TGC Member

Just checking around and i found these

Now i know what most of you guys are going to say is you get what you pay for. Im just looking for something decent and adjustable. I was looking for some coilovers on ebay and i came across these. They seem comparable to the Yonaka coilovers that DOHC recommended to me. Ii just want a few opinions. I really need something like crazy. i got a 10% off ebay purchase so they would come out to be like $441 shipped.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ksid=p3907.m29

oh wow. does anyone have any sound clips, with or without the silencer?

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Experienced TGC Member
    I noticed that, little out of place.
    "Great deep sound with removable silencer"
    03 ES 5spd--Rota torque gloss black 17x8 et. 35--Hankook Ventus V12 evo 235/45/17--D2 coilovers--DC Sports STB--Intake--Brembo calipers--Powerslot Rotors--Stoptech Pads--SS brakes lines--35% tint--5k heads & 5k fogs--Alpine headunit--Kicker 400w amp--Alphasonix sub

Experienced TGC Member
    I noticed that as well.. But that has nothing to do with what i asked.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    they look identical to the yonakas in design..... his warranty replacement outline is pretty satisfactory IMO...provided he does what he says of course. would be cool to see a new coilover option, hopefully you can find out the brand and we can get them direct, and have another option for us!
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peanotation View Post
    they look identical to the yonakas in design..... his warranty replacement outline is pretty satisfactory IMO...provided he does what he says of course. would be cool to see a new coilover option, hopefully you can find out the brand and we can get them direct, and have another option for us!
    Ok. I think im going to buy them. Ill e-mail the guy to get full information. The deep sound when silencer removed just isnt enough info on them! LOL. Then ill ask him if im satisfied with the coilovers if hed be willing to maybe give us group buy rates or something.