The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Can you believe my car was missing a speaker?

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Can you believe my car was missing a speaker?

I took my pass door panel to replace my window switch, only to notice that there was no speaker in the door. I was like " Shit! No wonder i could never balance the sound.." So i put in some 260 watt pioneer 4 way 6x1/2 in the doors and the sound is amazing. it is a great complement to my factory infinty speakers elsewear. I have have a "JVC Warren G Signature G Funk" Speaker.. lol says it on the speaker. So it sounds very clear and the base is just loud engouh... But damn it where did my speaker go!!!
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

So can we start calling you Funkmaster Guy or would Funky G-man be better??

J/K....Wish you were closer so I could take you up on your powdercoating. I'd have you do my manifold in a second.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Just get one from the junk yark and send it to me... I han probally finish it in a day or two and send it back...
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

funny story haha

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    that sucks.. lol

Did you buy your Galant new or used?

i believe you.

Experienced TGC Member fliegendaffe's Avatar
    i believe it. i had a customer i did work for 2 weeks ago with an older Integra. He bought 4 new speakers, went to go remove the old rear speakers, and both were missing.

i bought it used... i could never balance out my system and now i see why...
    Mods: