The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Trunk lip

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Trunk lip

anyone got one of those m3 ebay trunk lips
    post pics wondering how it looks and if i should get one
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    i know a guy that saw a guy that knew a guy that once passed by a car that had been painted. Ill ask him tomorrow after consulting my magic ball to determine WHERE YOU LIVE in proximity to a paint shop NEAR WHERE YOU LIVE..................

There are some pics with CF lip spioler posted by a member.
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/show...17302&page=314

i have always liked thouse... but painted to match or rear carbon fiber
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

I have a real carbon fiber one, has held up nicely for 1 year already, no fading or clear coat pealing, fit really well, strong adhesion, matches well with the carbon fiber emblem
    Here are some pics from close up and several angles picturing how it looks on the car, I like it cuz it dresses up the trunk a little bit but not too much like a wing.

OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

thanks i like the way it looks
    plus i got a 10 bucks off ebay coupon which makes this lip look even more appealing
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    i know a guy that saw a guy that knew a guy that once passed by a car that had been painted. Ill ask him tomorrow after consulting my magic ball to determine WHERE YOU LIVE in proximity to a paint shop NEAR WHERE YOU LIVE..................