The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: RedGalant's Progress.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Showing results 81 to 92 of 92
    Car is looking fresh! You and jigs are doing a good job! I hear you on the old style skirts, they look like a pain, that's why I opted for the new style, a lot more forgiving. Can't wait to see the lips installed.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

Thanks Jigz and gtx for responding. I'm still AT too and like Jigz my vibrations stop around 35. But quick question, I dunno if it's your style, but would you consider window visors? I recently got weathertechs, and like em both in function and style. But for some reason I feel they would like twice as good on your car. Something about the curve of the skirts and your gtz spoiler has me envisioning them on your car. Definitely your call, but just an idea.

But yeah things keep getting better with each update.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    Side skirts on, rear extensions on. Lips should be painted and on any day now.

Dopeness

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Sick car, thanks for the chubby
    15 F150 3.5 ecoboost 4x4 - daily driver
    01 Galant ES V6 MT (sold)
    00 Eclipse RS MT

It appears I never shared these pictures here! I am surprised I never did, what a fool I was!

Hope you all enjoyed the pictures.

Experienced TGC Member
    So sick!!!!

Blog Entries
    Car Looks Amazing interior and exterior But those rims Not really Digging them Throw some Ninja Stars on them The car would look out better Just saying.....

I think the rims match the rest of the car perfect! What are ninja stars?? I assume you don't mean the metal weapons you throw..
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES (SCRAPPED)
    1991 Jeep Comanche (SOLD)
    2002 Honda Accord EX (DAILY)
    1998 Eclipse GST (PROJECT)

Blog Entries
    none like 5 star rims racing rims i can prefer it will defiantly style out the car

Quote Originally Posted by bryanjordan View Post
    none like 5 star rims racing rims i can prefer it will defiantly style out the car
    There is a certain goal to be achieved here sir, he is not trying to rice out the car with stickons and wheels that don't flow with the rest of the car.

VIP is the style, look it up.

All you need is a hot (side) bitch and you holding a bottle of Remy to complete this.

Apparently you have to PAY for Photobucket photosharing nowadays...lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by RedGalant2k1; 07-13-2017 at 07:28 PM

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345