The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Speakers SOON!

Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
    pakisouljah

New Speakers SOON!

I just got rid of my subs and amp, i got pionners running inside my car, 2 actually are blown out so this week im getting new speakers, i was lookin at INFINITY 6020CS 6.5" CAR AUDIO COMPONENT SPEAKERS for the front and i dont know what to get for my 6x9 rear speakers, i was looking at infinity in my car but will regular 6x9 inifinity speakers fit the galant because i checked on crutchfield where u pick ur car and stuff and for the front they said the INFINITY 6020CS 6.5" CAR AUDIO COMPONENT SPEAKERS would fit but for my rear there were no infinity speakers that would fit...any help....

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    I think infinity speakers are the best.. I have the kappa series in my car.. It's amazing..

pakisouljah
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffylou87 View Post
    I think infinity speakers are the best.. I have the kappa series in my car.. It's amazing..
    which kappa speakers do u have in the rear

pakisouljah
    im confused, should i put 3 way or 2 way speakers in the back and what infinity 6x9 speakers do u prefer or will all infinity 6x9 speakers fit?

I'd recommend 3 way all around if you can. Especially with Infiniti,...it'll be great sound quality

pakisouljah
    so all 6x9 infinity speakers will fit correct?

pakisouljah
    so HOW DOES THIS SOUND...

THIS IS FOR THE FRONT :http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=019

AND THIS IS FOR THE REAR: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=022

GOOD IDEA?

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    not not all will fit...you may need to get spacers otherwise the speaker if it is too deep will hit the tortion bars for the trunk...also the same goes for the door speakers too big and it will get into the window channel (this usually isnt a problem though with most speakers)

If you plan on getting those Infinity Kappas, just make sure you have a beefy amp for them, they love a good amount of wattage. if not they will sound less than spectacular
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

Experienced TGC Member fliegendaffe's Avatar
    i say infinity or polk

for just a little more money, check out phoenix gold RSD components on ebay. they sound much nicer than infinity IMO. search ebay for RSD65CS
    ...pain is temporary, pride is forever...

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffylou87 View Post

Do these have silk dome tweeters?
    "Mitsubishi Galant(e) for Life"

Tuned 2013 Evolution X GSR PB

-> Follow me on IG @blackblurr_x | 5-Speed | Check out my Build Here

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    i got polk components all the way around yeh rep it to the nation let it go what what

pakisouljah
    so will those infintiy's fit my car or will i have to do extra modification to it?

eggyhustles
    phoenix gold rsds are the BEST entry level components i've ever heard

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by a023785 View Post
    Maybe you didn't notice but this "Asswipe" was Banned for misconduct and just being an all around deuche bag. So he's not gonna see your post ever is what Im saying.
    Last edited by RedGalant2k1; 08-08-2008 at 12:19 AM
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)