The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 18s and teins what tires?

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

18s and teins what tires?

I have a set of teins that I am going to put on and a set of 18s I am buying sunday but wanted to make sure that they will fit once the car is lowered. The tires or 215 35 18. I am pretty sure they will fit and the tires seem skinny but wanted to see what everyone else has with 18s and if the drop is too much with 18s.

Thanks, oh and fyi I just bought another galant to part out but the interior is mine so I will have a grey interior to part out and parts under the hood except the tranny. The engine is locked up and I dont need any other interior or exterior parts besides the grill. Let me know via pm.

Thanks everyone,

Adam
    I have a salvage galant with grey interior and white outside very little body damage just little dents. I think it has a locked motor because it ticks and it has a new starter. It is a total part out and I have parts from many other galants in the past. Pm me if you need any parts and I will let you know if I have them or not.

I'm on 18's using Teins springs my tires size is 225/40/R18.. It never rubbed on my fender even there's 4 people sitting on the back.. check my sig below.
    "Mitsubishi Galant(e) for Life"

Tuned 2013 Evolution X GSR PB

-> Follow me on IG @blackblurr_x | 5-Speed | Check out my Build Here

nice

that looks real good. Do you have any subs in the trunk? That was my other concern with my 15 in the trunk the rear sits low already. Thanks for the quick response.
    I have a salvage galant with grey interior and white outside very little body damage just little dents. I think it has a locked motor because it ticks and it has a new starter. It is a total part out and I have parts from many other galants in the past. Pm me if you need any parts and I will let you know if I have them or not.

Yes I do have sound system on the trunk. 1 12in sub and two amps. No problem.
    "Mitsubishi Galant(e) for Life"

Tuned 2013 Evolution X GSR PB

-> Follow me on IG @blackblurr_x | 5-Speed | Check out my Build Here

i'd go with the 225/40 the 215/35 is too small.

aftermarket springs are usually stiffer than the factory springs so the car won't sag down due to the weight, as much as factory springs.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

thanks

thanks for the input. the tires are already on the car so im stuck with those tires for now.

What kind of springs are you buying? You're not running the teins on OE ones right?

Black '02 2.4L ES ~ TGCLI

My G has 225/40 on 18" with a 12" subb and amp innit
    With 35-35mm vogtland sportsprings

Coilovers