The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Head unit won't turn on

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 27 of 27
    this is for fliegendaffe and for those who want to install caps.

hate caps or not, you shouldn't tell people to install them incorrectly.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Experienced TGC Member fliegendaffe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pinoyesv6 View Post
    this is for fliegendaffe and for those who want to install caps.

hate caps or not, you shouldn't tell people to install them incorrectly.

hey i never said i was right or wrong. i just basically thought that cap was supposed to be in series, not in parallel

Quote Originally Posted by fliegendaffe View Post
    hey i never said i was right or wrong. i just basically thought that cap was supposed to be in series, not in parallel
    OWNED!!

Yes, you did, but you deleted the post where you told him how to install the cap, probably to cover another mistake. Two people quoted your post in this thread so don't deny it Scott.

I would think an MECPP certification class would have told you how to hook up a capacitor. Maybe you should have spent more time in the books instead of here..

Last edited by Fishboy55; 06-29-2008 at 07:33 PM
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishboy55 View Post
    OWNED!!

Yes, you did, but you deleted the post where you told him how to install the cap, probably to cover another mistake. Two people quoted your post in this thread so don't deny it Scott.

I would think an MECPP certification class would have told you how to hook up a capacitor. Maybe you should have spent more time in the books instead of here..

for one asshole, you have no idea on my grades up there, so you can just shove it. while i was up there i was barely on this fucking web site. it's been 3 months since i even dealt with anything dealing with a Cap, so I didn't remember fully. secondly, stop posting my old ass fucking pictures on the fucking threads from website i haven't been on in years that you seem to aparently be stalking me on. and you need to carrect your spelling. so stop being a fucking douche bag.
    Last edited by fliegendaffe; 06-29-2008 at 08:28 PM

OWNED!!

Damn...lol.

for one asshole, you have no idea on my grades up there, so you can just shove it.
    From your limited knowledge of electronics and your recent post about how to hook up a capacitor in series with an amplifier, I'd say your grades were probably pretty shitty.
    while i was up there i was barely on this fucking web site.
    And what does that have to do with providing bad information and throwing around your MECP cert like it's the Bible?
    it's been 3 months since i even dealt with anything dealing with a Cap, so I didn't remember fully.
    So you can't retain information for three months, yet you spout off like you're the authority? Maybe you should cut down on the reefer.
    secondly, stop posting my old ass fucking pictures on the fucking threads from website i haven't been on in years that you seem to aparently be stalking me on.
    according to the site logs, your last visit to that website was in December 2007...that's not quite years is it?
    and you need to carrect your spelling. so stop being a fucking douche bag.
    Just for the record college boy everything in my post is spelled correctly. However you misspelled 'apparently' AND 'correct' in the last two sentences of your post...OOPS MORE OWNAGE!

Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

From your limited knowledge of electronics and your recent post about how to hook up a capacitor in series with an amplifier, I'd say your grades were probably pretty shitty. And what does that have to do with providing bad information and throwing around your MECP cert like it's the Bible? So you can't retain information for three months, yet you spout off like you're the authority? Maybe you should cut down on the reefer. according to the site logs, your last visit to that website was in December 2007...that's not quite years is it? Just for the record college boy everything in my post is spelled correctly. However you misspelled 'apparently' AND 'correct' in the last two sentences of your post...OOPS MORE OWNAGE!

didn't realize the certification was "MECPP". and i don't go waving it around. i haven't said i earned that cert. in months. my grades were actually 91% thank you very much. and i have never done drugs in my life. so please get your dick out of your own ass and grow up. thanks have a have a wonderful rest of your childhood.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12