The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: low pressure a/c line

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

low pressure a/c line

Just noticed I have a hole on my a/c line, low pressure pipe. A little pinhole leak from my throttle cable bracket rubbing against it. Am I able to just remove the line and get it replaced or do i have to replace the whole thing, with the tank? My other option was to solder the hole shut but im not sure if it will hold under pressure. I just bandaged it with duct tape for now so no air will leak onto my intake manifold, but im definitely not using the a/c til it gets fixed. Doesnt look too simple to replace since im not sure where the line ends when it passes the firewall. Does anyone know how much this part will cost? or if you decided to scrap your a/c in your car and have this line, are you willing to sell it? 02 G 4 banger CA spec if that matters.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

i would replace the entire hose. Then have your ac evac and recharged with die... for future issues if any
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights