The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: rim and tire fitment?????

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

rim and tire fitment?????

My friend just gave me a set of brand new Motegi FF7's and i have searched the forums about correct tire sizes for them. What i got from my search is that i should be looking for a 225/35zr19 tire. I just want to be possitive that this is correct before spending the $480 on the tires. My car is a 2000 DE, the rims are 19x7.5 with a 45mm offset, will these fit? They are universal 5 lug so im not worried bout that. Any insight will be greatly appreciated.

as long as the lug pattern uncludes 5x114.3 (5x4.5) which from Motegi it will, so yes...they fit.

480 is a good price on that size tire.... what kind of tire is it
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

225/35r19 for that cheap? wow.

also, if ur not dropped yet, do that too because 19's on our cars w/o a drop looks like a 4x4.

Post a pic, we like to see how the wheels look like.
    "Mitsubishi Galant(e) for Life"

Tuned 2013 Evolution X GSR PB

-> Follow me on IG @blackblurr_x | 5-Speed | Check out my Build Here

Quote Originally Posted by Galante View Post
    x2
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

these are the wheels he's talking about:

he didn't specify the color he got but they come in silver, glossy black, gunmetal, and hyper black.

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    225/35r19 for that cheap? wow.

also, if ur not dropped yet, do that too because 19's on our cars w/o a drop looks like a 4x4.
    Yea i know, a red 8g came into my job with 20's on it and it looked like a tonka truck, im trying to save for my drop now, I have my eyes on the Tein Basic Damper kit, theres just so much other stuff I want to do to get on you guys's level.

Quote Originally Posted by Galante View Post
    Ive been trying to figure out how to put the pic on here, i just figured out how to set my profile pic.

Quote Originally Posted by guynlidia2006 View Post
    480 is a good price on that size tire.... what kind of tire is it
    I found two for that price, one was a Dunlop and the other was General.

480 for all 4 tires? from where
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

discount tire direct i beleive