The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New 8g Body kit from Europe Evo X Style

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 77
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger DANJ View Post
    Not sure if I like this one better or this one?
    I definatly think the video link you have there is better. Plus they did other stuff to it as well.

But I think yall are right about being the laughing stock of evo owners...
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L 4G64 */* !!NEW!! 03 Honda CBR F4i
    * a little done -*- more to come *
    My Dual Halo H3 Projector Project

I love it!!! I wonder if it is for seel in the States? I would get one for sure!
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

hideous
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Ewwww no. Just like the Evo wing belongs on an Evo, same with this bumper. How about the Galant be a Galant and not look like an evo? My 2 cents.

I would give a flea's sneeze about what anyone would say about it if it were on my car. It's hot...nobody else has it...hmmm, if i had the dough, I would be soldl

actually.. matts right about being laughed at by evo guys..

but if my car was like spicy's or stewie's.. then no problem
    04 Maxima SL in Bronze with Black leather

Stewies car is bad ass and he is a smart guy, he would not sport this ridiculous looking font clip. Even the one Dan posted is ugly, specially looking at it from the side, looks like a fish. I dont care for those kits but im sure someone will drop it like it's hot soon.
    Last edited by RAZ_76; 07-02-2008 at 12:55 AM

The one in the video looks much better bc it flows with the hood and everything else they've done with the car.

But a rose is a rose, and a Galant is a Galant. Just buy an EVO like everyone else is saying.
    })({ Heather })({

- "If you never take risks, you'll have a wasted soul."

Yeah, but some people cant afford to buy an evo. And you guys talk about this clip like some people want to turn thier car into an evo like it is a bad thing. Whats wrong with that? If a galant is a galant and an evo is an evo, then shouldnt something be said about those that are doing an evo swap? Its your opion about whether you like it or not, but i wouldnt bash someone when they do end up with it. Like the ever popular saying goes- To each his own.

and i dont think there is any differance between this kit and say a skyline body kit. Both are designed to make your car have certain facial qualities of the real car the kit mimics. Do the people with the R33 kit get laughed at because they want to be a skyline? No, i wouldnt think so. It just a kit. And in that case, shouldnt all the people on here gat laughed at for have a jdm swap? this could be an easy debate topic ( which i enjoy anyway, esspecially when i play devil's advocate), but lets not go there. Lets just keep voicing our opinions and not try to detur everyone.
    Last edited by 2002BlackDragon; 07-02-2008 at 10:25 AM
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Doesnt look right with stock headlights. Would look ok with cibbies.
    7g for life!

Why would people get laughed at for having JDM parts?? It's Galant Parts on a Galant. Not a galant looking like an evo.
    Last edited by RAZ_76; 07-02-2008 at 12:43 PM

I would sport that kit if my G was a Turbo AWD vehicle........

other than that, the galant is a galant/rose is a rose statement still stands.

either way in the car modding industry crazy exciting body kits have long been shunned from the cool section, even honda guys dont sport body kits anymore. the only body kits not days being sported are the nice ones on VIP style cars
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

why does this remind me of the predator?
    -Andrew
    RIP: 02 8G Galant....

Current:
    06 Evo IX MR SE
    DD: 94 NA8 Miata

Quote Originally Posted by 2002BlackDragon View Post
    Yeah, but some people cant afford to buy an evo. And you guys talk about this clip like some people want to turn thier car into an evo like it is a bad thing. Whats wrong with that? If a galant is a galant and an evo is an evo, then shouldnt something be said about those that are doing an evo swap? Its your opion about whether you like it or not, but i wouldnt bash someone when they do end up with it. Like the ever popular saying goes- To each his own.

and i dont think there is any differance between this kit and say a skyline body kit. Both are designed to make your car have certain facial qualities of the real car the kit mimics. Do the people with the R33 kit get laughed at because they want to be a skyline? No, i wouldnt think so. It just a kit. And in that case, shouldnt all the people on here gat laughed at for have a jdm swap? this could be an easy debate topic ( which i enjoy anyway, esspecially when i play devil's advocate), but lets not go there. Lets just keep voicing our opinions and not try to detur everyone.
    i agree with this guy.

but nobody has even chopped foglights on it yet...

^ here you go my friend..

00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

that looks nice. too low though. 426.00 just for the bumper? insane..how much do you think shipping would cost?

Quote Originally Posted by keta11 View Post
    that looks nice. too low though. 426.00 just for the bumper? insane..how much do you think shipping would cost?
    About 800 +. I was quoted 800 for just a lip that is very hard to find from Austarlia. 280 for the lip and 800 for shipping. This would most likely come from Germany, so yeah pretty high. Too fugly to pay 1300+ but thats just me.

Looks cool now actually! Me like it....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast