The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Illinois BBQ Meet Pics

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 44
    yea thanks for the food. was a fun time. and my rear visor is a soon to come. I spent my time after the meet modding rear seats from an eclipse into my car. Just got to put some black vinyl to cover the space they dont.

Dave, I just noticed something about your pictures that I see at every meet I've ever attended. Someone will always bring their wife/girlfriend/significant other. She will inevitably be sitting a) in the pavilion, or b) in the car, or c) by herself while all the guys are looking under each others hoods. LOL. Good job of keeping up the tradition!!
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishboy55 View Post
    Dave, I just noticed something about your pictures that I see at every meet I've ever attended. Someone will always bring their wife/girlfriend/significant other. She will inevitably be sitting a) in the pavilion, or b) in the car, or c) by herself while all the guys are looking under each others hoods. LOL. Good job of keeping up the tradition!!

LMAO..... That was dwjp90's girlfriend (i guess). She was just sitting there texting/playing cell phone games for hours. We all felt kinda bad for her.

Need some paint or bodywork done in Chicagoland or NW Indiana???.. http://www.alsautobodyexperts.com/

Wow! Nice pics!
    "Mitsubishi Galant(e) for Life"

Tuned 2013 Evolution X GSR PB

-> Follow me on IG @blackblurr_x | 5-Speed | Check out my Build Here

Quote Originally Posted by Fishboy55 View Post
    Lol...yes kinda funny. I tried to include her but she seemed to just want to stay to herself. Oh well, god bless tradition...lol

Experienced TGC Member fliegendaffe's Avatar
    great pics guys. sorry i had to miss out on the fun. will be looking forward to next time

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Looks like a good meet! The 8g's are looking good too, though the beige 8g with the painted black hub caps had too much lettering going on with the front grille.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar
    my car looks sad.... oh well, it will look real good when i fix all the body. nice turn out and thanks Dave for the food. we should get together before the summer is over... Eric.....get my stuff painted!!!!
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

looks like fun. too bad I couldnt make it. since we got some relatives from out of town i had to entertain right after work.

GREEN is the new BLACK

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by n3oAcid24 View Post
    my car looks sad.... oh well, it will look real good when i fix all the body. nice turn out and thanks Dave for the food. we should get together before the summer is over... Eric.....get my stuff painted!!!!
    I got em all sanded down and prepped today. Ill be painting em tomorrow........ but i wont be up your way until the 11th. So unless you want to come down to Normal, you'll have to wait till then.

Need some paint or bodywork done in Chicagoland or NW Indiana???.. http://www.alsautobodyexperts.com/

nice picz guys, looks like a very good environment

Quote Originally Posted by ericbla03 View Post
    LMAO..... That was dwjp90's girlfriend (i guess). She was just sitting there texting/playing cell phone games for hours. We all felt kinda bad for her.
    lol yea shes mine, she has no interest in cars (yet :p ) she was txting her friend on how she felt wierd like it was going 2 b a bunch of creepy staLkers, she was txting her friend that she was bored, and yea she wanted to go sit in the car lol.

it's leg humpers, not creppy stalkers lol

Here's my late ass submission,... lol

Nice Pics Jon! Third pic is the best!
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

yeah, I like the third one a lot. That sky looks mean.

I got bored so I tagged that picture. lol

I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

that gold galant is pretty low, if the rear was lower it would look mean
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

Quote Originally Posted by lonestar22 View Post
    that gold galant is pretty low, if the rear was lower it would look mean
    naw, he's already cracked the exhaust numerous times. the rear end doesnt need to be any lower.

I thought I was going to be the most dumped G there, but he definitely beat me in the dumped status. lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast