The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: hey guys...

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

hey guys...

how do u put pics in the threads i wanna put my car out here lol....i want u guys 2 tekk me wat u think but i dnt no how 2 post pics

goto photobucket.com sign up for a free acct and just post pics
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

Quote Originally Posted by guynlidia2006 View Post
    goto photobucket.com sign up for a free acct and just post pics

then upload pix from your pc, put them in large size /button is bellow uploading screen, then copy the IMG code to the forum
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

let me add more to wat ^^ said..

once u upload pics to the account when u go to see all pics.. you'll see something that says IMG Code.. so its pretty much goes as

[img]lajfldjasdfjksad;lfjasldfkjladkjlasdf.Jpg[/img]

or if u want..

when u like a pic that u see on a website or watever.. right click, copy image location.. then where u want to post.. type in [img] then paste the link.. then [/img]
    04 Maxima SL in Bronze with Black leather

/\/\/\/\/\ yeah and that roo
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights