The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: neon opinion...

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

neon opinion...

i have a bodega beige 02 es with black and tan interior.... i want neons for under the car, but not sure what to get...what color would actually look good if any??? ive been thinking about it for a while, but i might just go with white or blue
    I dont need to post my mods, i know i got the hottest galant in tally, and thats all that matters to me! http://photos.yahoo.com/fsubk

Go with blue. I also have the beige and I am going with blue. IMO blue or red would look good. Just don't go with white. That would defeat the whole purpose of getting neons.

Jason

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

Censee
    ive e a beige galant with red neons and they look tight...beige is more of a warm color like red....blue is more of a cool color...

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    i have blue on my car, and to tell you the truth, i've seen all the colors. they all look TIGHT, except for pink and purple obviously. red and green go great, but most people have blue, so u might wanna get something else. after i got my blue bulbs, i started seeing every ricer with street glow with blue bulbs.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

it all depends on ur color scheme. i mean like danj he has purple accents in his engine bay. purple brakes dark rims. and i think purple would look great on his car if he ever chose to do neons. its all dpends on ur color scheme and accent colors.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

MaxedOut97Maxima
    I have white neon on my car it looks good but I don't have any pics...

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    I think neons are cool and all, not really my thing but blue is so damn common, and 5-0 loves stoppin people for that shit, so i would think since my car is Beige maybe Gold neons, but who knows...
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

I think I want pink or purple neons.....................for obvious reasons

Mom to Krystal, Joey and Peyton

Experienced TGC Member
    i'm thinkin about getting either blue/teal or purple underbodies for my silver 8G, i want blue, but not only are they so freakin common, they are illegal and cops like to eat that up. oh well. i'll figure stuff out, for now i think i might just put a neon behind my grill like mrjaydee, not copying him, but i think it looks awesome... good luck with the decisions
    -Chris