The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Look at this new Galant.

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    Alister_McRae

Look at this new Galant.

While searching the web, i stumbled across a rather cool looking galant article, check it out. http://www.mitsubishi-motors.co.nz/mmnz_ne...ws_item_13.html the link might not work, if it doesnt, u can still type it in manually

Dilemma
    i can only wish...DAMN US REGULATIONS... I WANT RALLIART

I've seen that before its not NEW, but yeah i wish we had that here......

Oh that really sucks. Such a great looking car with the Raliart features and all of that for only $23,250 USD. I'm crying over here I want one!!!!

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

J. T. Z.
    With the introduction of the Evo this year to the US I wouldn't be surprised to start seeing RalliArt parts more often here in the US. Although we will never see anything quite as nice as this!

Tiller
    damn... nice car...

GalantLadie
    well with the right amout of $$$i sure anyone here can have a ralliart

Well the right amount of money wont be as cheap as 23K and no matter how much money you have it will still be a pain in the ass trying to get it here unless you got connections. So its better to say if you have connections anyone can have that Galant in the states. Im tired of being dicked over here in the states are they ever gonna bring the good shit here?????
    The First Supercharged 4cyl Galant!!!!!!!!

www.rippmods.com

Before there were any, there was me.

Supernova
    Sweeeeet.... I want that.

Senior TGC Member
    So other than a bodykit and reworked suspension that sets it apart from its siblings, it's basically another Galant. The 120kW engine is standard on most world spec 2.5L V6 Galants isn't it? Kinda like a New Zealand equivalent of the U.S. VR-X Diamante...
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison