The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: my boy's DA...put on some different shoes

Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

my boy's DA...put on some different shoes

We were bored so we dumped his car to the ground and put on some old school SSR Superfins on and took a pic. thought Id share the cute pic. Enjoy

btw...those are 16's....almost looks bagged when you see it.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    looks nice on that car, why are the backs so tilted?

staggered fitment in the back, needed to camber it to fit...the wheels are flush to the point of VIP status
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune

that looks sick... did you guys just lower his coilovers all the way or something?

00' Diamante LS
    93' Galant n/a (gave to my bro)

yeah. i was surprised it got that low...the rear is almost rim tuck on 16's

Nice DB1!

I've always wanted one of these but can never find a clean enough shell..

what coilovers is he on?

and lovin' the fins!
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

wow that looks like bags for sure! Looks good!
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Id rock that, looks good
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

He's on Function & Form Coilovers. Yeah they drop pretty damn low, I dont even know if he can get out of his driveway. Btw he's more of a wheel whore than me. He picks up new wheels like once a month. I cant keep up. Its pretty fast too for a B16 swap. 13.5 in the 1/4. CTR internals and mild port job with bolt ons. compression is 12:1 if i remember correctly.

is he still all motor? thats pretty good for a non ITB b16 to get in the 13's
    Last edited by 4g63lover; 07-09-2008 at 06:17 AM

I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant View Post
    looks nice on that car, why are the backs so tilted?
    its called negative camber
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    is he still all motor? thats pretty good for a non ITB b16 to get in the 13's
    Yeah he's all motor, and he already ordered his ITB's and Hondata. Yeah that car looked like crap when he got it, all the wire harnesses were ghetto rigged by the previous owner. It was a fire waiting to happen.

motor pulls hard too, its like a magic motor, cuz im surprised its that fast with not too many mods. I get him on 1st in 2nd in my truck on the bottle but man he reels me and smashes after that.

yeah, dude. I'm impressed I really want to build a DB1 of my own possible with a B18C5 ITR motor.

When it comes to 2nd gen Integras I will ONLY rock the four-door, its just how I am I guess. lol

keep me posted on what he does on this car.

lovin' the 1pc JDM heads too!

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    That is too clean. You don't see them like that too often.

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    all i see is a red X

tell him to be careful where he leaves it, hondas are hot items
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush