The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: need help on body kit asap

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    illLant98es
    yea i dunno how much im even payin yet cuz it all had to do with insurance . i sent it to get fixed stock then i thought why not kit it so far i spent 800 on the kit . i think the body shops taking that into consideration and hes got extra money because he altered the parts he was getting minus the bumper witch probly adds 200 to the labor .right now i really dont care lol cuz i saw the car and i was like dammm. i got people 2 wayin me sayin they saw my car and they dont know what to say .it isnt painted yet and the bottom part of the kit is off and everyone thats seen it thinks its off the hook.i also had the shop mold my signals in and shave the mitsu emblem off the front cuz if i ever want it there i can put a graphic one there.

illLant98es
    oh yeah pics are a definite i probly wont put my rins on it till like march but ill post pics of just the work and pics of my car before with just the rims and meshed out bumper (which people thought it was a kit) or you can actually see a before pic of my car on www.premiercompacts.com all you gotta do is go to gallaries then events , scroll down to import showcase tour nassau Ny 2002-8-10 and go to page 22 and scroll to the bottom. i dunno how to get a direct link to the page or post the pics on this page but check it out and tell me what you think of the b4

Experienced TGC Member

Nice bro :thumbsup:
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

illLant98es
    thats my car, thanks i cant wait to get teh finished product on here

http://photos.yahoo.com/mitsukid98es

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12